Windows 10: What kind of trojan/worm is this? Unable to remove it even after I reset my windows. When I...

Discus and support What kind of trojan/worm is this? Unable to remove it even after I reset my windows. When I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sasugay_4 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sasugay_4, Aug 29, 2022.

1. What kind of trojan/worm is this? Unable to remove it even after I reset my windows. When I...

/u/sasugay_4, Aug 29, 2022
  2. LynnTatum Win User

calc.exe Calculator worms IRCBot backdoor Trojans

• Name
    Microsoft Calculator

• Filename
    calc.exe

• Command
    calc.exe

• Description
    A variant of the
    IRCBot
    family of worms and IRC backdoor Trojans.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Start Menu

LynnTatum, Aug 29, 2022
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    Is the "trojan worm" virus real or just hackers phissing?

Two points:

1. There is no such thing as a "trojan worm virus." Trojans, worms, and viruses are three different kinds of malware.

2. You are clearly infected. But the flash post with a voiceover warning is a symptom of the infection itself. It is not telling you about some other infection; it *is*the infection.

Do not call the alleged Windows/Microsft phone number. It is not a Microsoft number. Instead, download and run the free MalwareBytes AntiMalware at Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Anti-Malware & Antivirus and see if that gets rid of it for you.

Ken Blake, Aug 29, 2022
  4. What kind of trojan/worm is this? Unable to remove it even after I reset my windows. When I...

Possible trojan worm

I was on the Internet and then a msg appeared stating to call MS at 1-888-660-1755. It stated that I have RDN Trojan worm 1655BCC 5113134 Infection.

I did not call the number.

Thanks.

fazallison, Aug 29, 2022
Thema:

What kind of trojan/worm is this? Unable to remove it even after I reset my windows. When I...

1. What kind of trojan/worm is this? Unable to remove it even after I reset my windows. When I... - Similar Threads - kind trojan worm

2. I have a virus or a worm and can't even reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a virus or a worm and can't even reset my pc: I have a virus and it caused multiple issues:-the sound doesn't function, I can't hear anything from any application-I can't make a restore point-I can't reset my pc-no anti-virus detects this thing except windows security wich literally does nothing about itSo what to do ?...
  3. I have a virus or a worm and can't even reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a virus or a worm and can't even reset my pc: I have a virus and it caused multiple issues:-the sound doesn't function, I can't hear anything from any application-I can't make a restore point-I can't reset my pc-no anti-virus detects this thing except windows security wich literally does nothing about itSo what to do ?...
  4. What data is removed when I reset Cortana?

in Cortana
    What data is removed when I reset Cortana?: Some of my apps aren’t loading and I heard I need to reset Cortana but what files are deleted or reset with Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-data-is-removed-when-i-reset-cortana/72b6f3fa-877a-4c0d-89e4-60e4ab402e1a
  5. What data is removed when I reset Cortana?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What data is removed when I reset Cortana?: Some of my apps aren’t loading and I heard I need to reset Cortana but what files are deleted or reset with Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-data-is-removed-when-i-reset-cortana/72b6f3fa-877a-4c0d-89e4-60e4ab402e1a
  6. What data is removed when I reset Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to Remove Trojan : wacatac

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Remove Trojan : wacatac: Ok so, first my pc was fine when running krnl.exe, after some days, i tried to open it, but defender detected wacatac trojan, i cant remove it, everytime i click remove action, it didnt work, i download almost all antivirus, but they didnt detect, somebody can help?[Original...
  8. Not sure if I have a virus or trojan or worm or nothing

Not sure if I have a virus or trojan or worm or nothing: Hello, I have a Windows 10 and was on Microsoft Edge when I click on a website about a Nobel Prize winner and all of a sudden something downloaded -- I think it was a PDF, but I've since deleted it. In any event, by accident I opened the document while trying to close it....
  9. A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer

A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer: Hello, I plan on doing a factory reset on my Thinkpad X270 Windows 10 Pro laptop, but I'd like to check on certain things: I read the following on backed-up files: "In most cases, a factory reset will remove viruses. But how exactly do some manage to survive it? Wherever...
  10. Trojans and worms

Trojans and worms: I received a message upon startup yesterday that I was infected with a Trojan xcc32 and a worm.system32. Theyu wanted me to contact someone to fix the problem. I just dismessed the pop up and went about my business. Have not heard again from them. Am I OK - it seems I am, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can wacatac survive factory reset