Windows 10: What kind of VIRUS is this?

Discus and support What kind of VIRUS is this? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was on this forum and all of a sudden my complete screen turned a bright red covered part way with another red screen. I'm on Win10 version 1909.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Twilight35, Jan 23, 2020.

1. What kind of VIRUS is this?

I was on this forum and all of a sudden my complete screen turned a bright red covered part way with another red screen. I'm on Win10 version 1909.
    What I could read on the big screen said; Stop Code: Microsoft Edge Detect Malware Error Report. In the smaller window it said;

Windows Security
    Microsoft Edge
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________
    ___________________ System Protect
    Protect Error_0xEB5789091
    Contact_Microsoft_Support_ +1_(833) -410-0285 Toll Free

User Name __________________________
    Password ______________________________

OK Cancel

The only way to remove this was to shutdown the computer.
    Is this some kind of suck job or what.

I would appreciate an answer if there is one.

Thank you,
    Fred

:)

Twilight35, Jan 23, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Jan 23, 2020
  4. What kind of VIRUS is this?

Bruce Hagen, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

What kind of VIRUS is this?

1. What kind of VIRUS is this? - Similar Threads - kind VIRUS

2. Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...: Hi family.Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings, Display settings, Printer settings, firmware update,W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor....
  3. Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...: Hi family.Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings, Display settings, Printer settings, firmware update,W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor....
  4. Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?: I need help, my storage C suddenly went down and I think this is the culprit based on when this was created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-idea-what-is-this-is-this-some-kind-of-a/bb943ae7-2dbd-4786-82e7-545a23ac316f
  5. Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?: I need help, my storage C suddenly went down and I think this is the culprit based on when this was created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-idea-what-is-this-is-this-some-kind-of-a/bb943ae7-2dbd-4786-82e7-545a23ac316f
  6. Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?

7. Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help

Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help: I dont understand why icant download any app on my laptop. I tried but it downloaded on my phone. i think somehow my and laptop got linked and apps are being downloaded on my phone ....
  8. Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help: I dont understand why icant download any app on my laptop. I tried but it downloaded on my phone. i think somehow my and laptop got linked and apps are being downloaded on my phone ....
  9. What kind of virus is this and what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of virus is this and what should I do?: For a few months now, I've had this issue which Im almost 100% sure is caused by a virus. About 20 minutes after I start my pc, a command window opens, then closes itself. Windows security says I have a Trojan virus, then says there's nothing there. After this, if I use edge...
  10. What kind of virus is this and what should I do?

What kind of virus is this and what should I do?: For a few months now, I've had this issue which Im almost 100% sure is caused by a virus. About 20 minutes after I start my pc, a command window opens, then closes itself. Windows security says I have a Trojan virus, then says there's nothing there. After this, if I use edge...