Windows 10: What kind of Windows 10 do I buy?

Discus and support What kind of Windows 10 do I buy? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Currently I am running a non activated version of Windows 10 on my PC. My old laptop had Windows 10 but the key obviously wouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/akang8132, May 26, 2020.

1. What kind of Windows 10 do I buy?

Hello everyone,

Currently I am running a non activated version of Windows 10 on my PC. My old laptop had Windows 10 but the key obviously wouldn't work for my new PC. I was thinking of purchasing Windows 10 from a third-party website but I don't know which one to buy. Would I buy an OEM or a Online Activation key?

submitted by /u/akang8132
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/akang8132, May 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

What kind of Windows 10 do I buy?

Delta6326, May 26, 2020
Thema:

What kind of Windows 10 do I buy?

1. What kind of Windows 10 do I buy? - Similar Threads - kind buy

2. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  3. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  4. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...: Why aren't spreadsheets included in the drop-down list in Search in Windows File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-arent-spreadsheets-included-in-the-kind-drop/f79ba3bc-9c56-4558-9666-8efc4c795ee3
  6. Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...: Why aren't spreadsheets included in the drop-down list in Search in Windows File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-arent-spreadsheets-included-in-the-kind-drop/f79ba3bc-9c56-4558-9666-8efc4c795ee3
  7. Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...

8. Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...: Hi family.Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings, Display settings, Printer settings, firmware update,W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor....
  9. Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...

Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...: Hi family.Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings, Display settings, Printer settings, firmware update,W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor....
  10. What kind of licence Win10 should I buy for VirtualBox transferable ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What kind of licence Win10 should I buy for VirtualBox transferable ?: Hello, I am looking to have at least one licence Windows 10 on a VirtualBox. It is now not activated but I am thinking of making the purchase. Right now I would like to know what will happened if suddenly I changed the hardware update RAM in VirtualBox or if I move the vm...