Windows 10: What kinds of display settings should be adjusted to tweak my display?

Discus and support What kinds of display settings should be adjusted to tweak my display? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all! I finally got my new monitor and set it up today (ASUS VP249QGR). It looks great, but perhaps I'm too used to my old monitor because the colors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by JohnJSal, Feb 27, 2022.

1. JohnJSal Win User

What kinds of display settings should be adjusted to tweak my display?

Hi all! I finally got my new monitor and set it up today (ASUS VP249QGR). It looks great, but perhaps I'm too used to my old monitor because the colors seem a bit bright or over-saturated.

I've browsed the OSD menu and tried a few of the various presets, but the technical details of display settings has never been my strong suit. Can anyone recommend any specific things/setting names I should look for and adjust? Anything that is sort of a standard adjustment most people make out of the...

Read more

JohnJSal, Feb 27, 2022

2. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Feb 27, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Feb 27, 2022
  4. What kinds of display settings should be adjusted to tweak my display?

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Feb 27, 2022
Thema:

What kinds of display settings should be adjusted to tweak my display?

1. What kinds of display settings should be adjusted to tweak my display? - Similar Threads - kinds display settings

2. Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?: Hello,I am trying to rearrange my displays for a multi-monitor setup, however in settings it Windows won't let me drag the displays to rearrange the screens or even give the option to apply changes. Also, I have a problem where the drop down menu of screen settings keep...
  3. Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?: Hello,I am trying to rearrange my displays for a multi-monitor setup, however in settings it Windows won't let me drag the displays to rearrange the screens or even give the option to apply changes. Also, I have a problem where the drop down menu of screen settings keep...
  4. Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What refresh rate should I choose in my Advanced Display settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What refresh rate should I choose in my Advanced Display settings?: I use a Windows 11 PC with its display features operating on AMD Radeon Graphics. It has the ability for 40 Hz and 60 Hz refresh rates. Now, as the subject suggests, I want to ask which refresh rate between them will be suitable for me to use. I use this PC for only...
  6. What refresh rate should I choose in my Advanced Display settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What refresh rate should I choose in my Advanced Display settings?: I use a Windows 11 PC with its display features operating on AMD Radeon Graphics. It has the ability for 40 Hz and 60 Hz refresh rates. Now, as the subject suggests, I want to ask which refresh rate between them will be suitable for me to use. I use this PC for only...
  7. Adjust Scaling of 4k Display with 1080p Displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust Scaling of 4k Display with 1080p Displays?: Hi, I have a 4k screen on my laptop's screen, and two 1080p monitors. I'm wondering if there is any way to rescale the 4k screen in the "Display Settings" window so that it matches in size with the other two screens. Because it's resolution is so much higher than the screens,...
  8. Need help adjusting my display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help adjusting my display: My laptop display is broken towards the left side and there are black vertical lines running along the whole length of the screen. Is there any way I can resize Windows 10 to use the part of my display which still works? submitted by /u/geekalert91 [link] [comments]...
  9. How can I adjust the display settings on my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I adjust the display settings on my PC?: Because I don’t know what happened, as after a few minutes and I reopened it, the display has somehow suddenly looks stretched up sideways. This is the first time it happened. O boy! There must be a bug!...
  10. enabling the display adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    enabling the display adjustment: Hi, I just bought a new Lenovo laptop windows 10. I couldn't adjust the brightness because the brightness adjustment is not working. How can I enable the brightness adjustment so I can adjust the brightness of the monitor? Please help. Thanks a lot. ecoprew...