Windows 10: What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to?

Discus and support What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; At https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/concern/scam?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 I reported to Microsoft an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert technical... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Edmond Pare, May 12, 2023.

1. What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to?

At https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/concern/scam?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 I reported to Microsoft an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert technical support scam which happened to me today. When I submitted the report, the customer complaint form app suggested I report the scam also to law enforcement, but was not specific what law enforcement I should report this to. I'm a former Sybase principal systems consultant and I believe I may have gathered sufficient actual personal phone number information for law enforcement to locate some of these scammers and, perhaps, even their techni

:)

Edmond Pare, May 12, 2023

2. I reported the scammers and I and my familly are receiving a life threat. Can't Microsoft report this to the law enforcement to take out these guys?

Hey there, Scammer info

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

You will need to report it to your local law enforcement agency for them to handle. They can work with Microsoft's legal team and handle the situation.

You can report a Scam though this link here:

https://www.microsoft.com/concern/scam

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 12, 2023
  3. I reported the scammers and I and my familly are receiving a life threat. Can't Microsoft report this to the law enforcement to take out these guys?

We do not work for Microsoft.

We can NOT authorize you to do anything.

And Microsoft is not the world policeman.

Contact the relevant Law Enforcement Agencies.

You say it is emanating from India.

I suggest that you contact the Indian Govt.. authorities.

I am locking this thread as all possible solutions from this Community have been given to you.

Bill Smithers, May 12, 2023
  4. What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to?

I reported the scammers and I and my familly are receiving a life threat. Can't Microsoft report this to the law enforcement to take out these guys?

I reported the scammers and I and my familly are receiving a life threat. Can't Microsoft report this to the law enforcement to take out these guys?

Scammer info, May 12, 2023
Thema:

What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to?

1. What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to? - Similar Threads - law enforcement agency

2. What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to?: At https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/concern/scam?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 I reported to Microsoft an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert technical support scam which happened to me today. When I submitted the report, the customer complaint form app suggested I report the...
  3. What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What law enforcement agency do I report an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert to?: At https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/concern/scam?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 I reported to Microsoft an App Ads.fiancetrack2.dll fake alert technical support scam which happened to me today. When I submitted the report, the customer complaint form app suggested I report the...
  4. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  5. Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vcruntime140_1.dll was not found, MSVCP140.dll was not found. What do I do?: I've tried everything online. I've tried resinstalling the program, I've tried download the MSVCP DLL and put it in the program, I've uninstallled and then reinstalled VCRuntime140_1. What do you know, doesn't work. I am really starting to get pissed at this. Ever since I...
  6. how do i get rid of fake virus alerts on Microsoft edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get rid of fake virus alerts on Microsoft edge: how do i stop fake microsoft edge virus alerts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-fake-virus-alerts-on-microsoft/db44a690-9627-41a0-8c34-e1389d059b5b
  7. Fake McAfee Notification Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake McAfee Notification Alert: My OS is Windows 10 my browser is Google Chrome but after getting thsi POP UP while on google chrome I got it while off line with all browsers closed on my desk top . beginning this morning I get a POP UP every hour so fror30-60 seconds or so in the lower left hand corner of...
  8. Sigverif reported a dll file that is not signed. What do i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sigverif reported a dll file that is not signed. What do i do?: Hellu, today I was unable to start a game and was suggesting to run a sigverif. After doing that I found out that the file "nvcpl.dll" was not signed. I thought updating or reinstalling the Nvidia Geforce driver might be the solution, however I still encounter this file...
  9. What dll's do I install

in Windows 10 Support
    What dll's do I install: Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home on a Dell desktop, with an Intel duel core processor at 3.10GHz and 8 GB of Ram. I also use Paint Shop Pro 9 graphics program, and have always had to install some dll's in order for my plug-ins to work in the PSP9 program. Can...
  10. Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets: Law enforcement agencies from around the globe, aided by Microsoft security researchers, have today announced the disruption of one of the most widely distributed malware families – Win32/Dorkbot. This malware family has infected more than one million PCs in over 190...