Windows 10: What Lovely Weather

Discus and support What Lovely Weather in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Don't why I didn't think of this earlier. I've wanted it for a long time. Look at the pretty weather app A tiny bit of clever. I had asked Bing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drew1903, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

What Lovely Weather

Don't why I didn't think of this earlier. I've wanted it for a long time. Look at the pretty weather app A tiny bit of clever. I had asked Bing about getting it & they said the 2 were going to stay different, basically. And, suddenly it dawned on me how I could have what I wanted and voila. And it's live; can do things in it such as move the time bar. The picture background is, actually, Calgary. BTW, The nice clock is highly customizable!

What Lovely Weather ext?url=https%3a%2f%2fsocial.technet.microsoft.jpg
    Cheers,

Drew
    What Lovely Weather ext?url=https%3a%2f%2fsocial.technet.microsoft.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Mar 10, 2020

2. Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Mar 10, 2020
  3. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Mar 10, 2020
  4. What Lovely Weather

Weather and Calendar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when thing don't work the way it should.

What happens when you try to change the Weather Settings?

I suggest you to go to Weather Settings and changes the Weather Settings from Fahrenheit to Celsius and check. If it doesn't change, I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting and check:

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    Please reply with the results. I will be glad to help you with further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

What Lovely Weather

1. What Lovely Weather - Similar Threads - Lovely Weather

2. How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...: No chance to argue but then again I am on a WiFi and I will assume I need to redownload some other milu....Divx is from the hardware engineers, and they really help.... they mkw Apple and IBM alike work better every web page every movie... their glue that really does the...
  3. How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...: No chance to argue but then again I am on a WiFi and I will assume I need to redownload some other milu....Divx is from the hardware engineers, and they really help.... they mkw Apple and IBM alike work better every web page every movie... their glue that really does the...
  4. I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...: I have a knack for the old. as someone from the 2000s I was born between eras. I got to experience vista, and got to grow up with tech at the same rate- I want to go back, but i love playing video games, using Photoshop, programming, surfing the web- how do i go back.I grew...
  5. I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...

I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...: I have a knack for the old. as someone from the 2000s I was born between eras. I got to experience vista, and got to grow up with tech at the same rate- I want to go back, but i love playing video games, using Photoshop, programming, surfing the web- how do i go back.I grew...
  6. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  7. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  8. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  9. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  10. Love Windows 7...

Love Windows 7...: In the past, Windows 7 is a good version of Windows, as it is the fixed version of Windows Vista and many of people here used Windows 7 a lot. Windows 7 is a legend version of Windows.Shame that Microsoft ended servicing Windows 7For now, I'd like to take a look at it, make...