Windows 10: What makes my mouse M310 move so slow. scrols nice but the arrow moves very slow?

Discus and support What makes my mouse M310 move so slow. scrols nice but the arrow moves very slow? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell windows 10, using a wireless mouse Logitech M310 scroll works fine but the arrow moves very slow how can I speed up the arrow & hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JerrySleeman, Sep 17, 2018.

1. What makes my mouse M310 move so slow. scrols nice but the arrow moves very slow?

I have a Dell windows 10, using a wireless mouse Logitech M310 scroll works fine but the arrow moves very slow how can I speed up the arrow & hand pointer.

:)

JerrySleeman, Sep 17, 2018
  2. NS_89 Win User

Application slow down database access when the mouse is on the program window

Hi,

sorry for my slow reply but I was on a trip for work.

I tried what you suggested and nothing unfortunatelly changed, I tested different safe mode and nothing changed at all.

I also noticed in the test I made up that for a certain job it takes 10 sec to complete the request when the arrow is on the window and 15 sec when mouse arrow is out of the window. During the 15 sec the application as usual slows down and the progress bar
    never arrive to 100%, just sort of stop randomly and disappear when the job is done.

I'll try any other suggestion before reinstalling the OS.

my best

N

NS_89, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Sandi1987 Win User
    Mouse too slow

My mouse in Windows 10 is very slow in games (CS: GO and other games). I can't play CS: GO with 400 DPI because mouse moving too slow.

Sandi1987, Sep 17, 2018
  4. What makes my mouse M310 move so slow. scrols nice but the arrow moves very slow?

System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

What makes my mouse M310 move so slow. scrols nice but the arrow moves very slow?

1. What makes my mouse M310 move so slow. scrols nice but the arrow moves very slow? - Similar Threads - makes mouse M310

2. Mouse arrow wont move

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse arrow wont move: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedditNerd360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqmrgu/mouse_arrow_wont_move/
  3. Renaming/Moving large XML files is very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Renaming/Moving large XML files is very slow: Hello, I work with XML files which can be as large as 800 MB, sometimes larger. When I rename or move such a file on a M.2 SSD, 4GHz 8 core CPU, 32GB RAM windows explorer seems stuck and is unusable. I have enough time to switch to another window and do something else...
  4. Computer suddenly with mouse stutter and moving agonizingly slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer suddenly with mouse stutter and moving agonizingly slow: This just happened today. Both the touchpad and the USB mouse are moving in a stuttered manner and the computer is agonizingly slow, so slow that I cannot even work on it. It was working great just this morning and I haven't had any problems with it before. I've restarted it...
  5. Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?: when I use my arrow keys, the mouse pointer moves with them. Unfortunately I don't know where and how I can disable this. Can someone explain this to me? Mauszeiger bewegt sich beim bewegen der Pfeiltasten?
  6. Mouse speed so slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse speed so slow: Why does pointer precision slow my mouse down so much? I have my mouse speed turned all the way up, I have the specific driver for my mouse also turned all the way up and if i uncheck pointer precision the mouse speed is barely tolerable. With it checked the mouse pointer...
  7. LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...: Mouse Connected- Sensor off- Moving without touching the wireless mouse- -Clicks automatically MOUSE ON- USB IN- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m310-mouse-sensor-not-working-mouse/b2607603-e178-4d89-aa8f-e4a0358ef5f5
  8. Laptop Moving So Slow It Makes a Glacier Appear Fast

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Moving So Slow It Makes a Glacier Appear Fast: Friend has a Toshiba Satellite that was upgraded from 7 to 10 a few years. He tells me that everything had been great until we switched from Daylight Savings to Eastern Standard Time. ??? I Know - Didn't make sense to me either. Says he had to pull the plug and remove the...
  9. Laptop Moving So Slow It Makes a Glacier Appear Fast

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Moving So Slow It Makes a Glacier Appear Fast: Friend has a Toshiba Satellite that was upgraded from 7 to 10 a few years. He tells me that everything had been great until we switched from Daylight Savings to Eastern Standard Time. ??? I Know - Didn't make sense to me either. Says he had to pull the plug and remove the...
  10. Laptop gets very slow while copying/moving files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop gets very slow while copying/moving files: My laptop used to work great in every aspect on windows 10 days ago .... 2 days ago i installed linux mint to give it a try and formatted the hard disk, but i couldn't acclimate to linux os. so i downloaded W10 iso and did a fresh install...but i discovered that my laptop...