Windows 10: What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10

Discus and support What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden my mouse cursor will start jumpping all over my desktop. I have no control over it. I can turn the computer off and back on again and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dirtdigger2, May 19, 2022.

1. What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10

All of a sudden my mouse cursor will start jumpping all over my desktop. I have no control over it. I can turn the computer off and back on again and it will be gone. But in a little while it will start again. I have HP Envy X360 with a logitech mouse wireless. Thank You

:)

dirtdigger2, May 19, 2022

2. Jumping mouse cursor

Mouse cursor keeps jumping out of control. I've uninstalled it (there were 3 listed under the mouse device) and then updated the device driver. Didn't fix it. What do I do?

Charlie T65, May 19, 2022
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    Louie_101, May 19, 2022
  4. What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10

cursor pause and jump (mouse and touchpad)

Hi Spencer,

Let us try to resolve your concern with the performance of your cursor. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Arun B J in this thread.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 19, 2022
Thema:

What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10

1. What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10 - Similar Threads - makes mouse cursor

2. how stop cursor from jumping all over

in Windows 10 Customization
    how stop cursor from jumping all over: how do i stop the cursor from jumping all over the place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-stop-cursor-from-jumping-all-over/2858bb66-b0fe-495d-81dc-1140d01f5020
  3. Mouse cursor jumping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor jumping: I have a new mouse. but the problem is its cursor on the screen is erratic. What should i Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-jumping/e00d5256-5ae7-4d78-8ef4-3ddb30b9c9a3
  4. Mouse cursor jumping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor jumping: I have a new mouse. but the problem is its cursor on the screen is erratic. What should i Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-jumping/e00d5256-5ae7-4d78-8ef4-3ddb30b9c9a3
  5. Mouse cursor jumping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10: All of a sudden my mouse cursor will start jumpping all over my desktop. I have no control over it. I can turn the computer off and back on again and it will be gone. But in a little while it will start again. I have HP Envy X360 with a logitech mouse wireless. Thank You...
  7. What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What makes your mouse cursor start jumpping all over the desktop windows 10: All of a sudden my mouse cursor will start jumpping all over my desktop. I have no control over it. I can turn the computer off and back on again and it will be gone. But in a little while it will start again. I have HP Envy X360 with a logitech mouse wireless. Thank You...
  8. Jumping mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jumping mouse cursor: Mouse cursor keeps jumping out of control. I've uninstalled it there were 3 listed under the mouse device and then updated the device driver. Didn't fix it. What do I do?...
  9. Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen

Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen: Hi. I am running Windows 10 subscription. I have a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. Over the last week or so my cursor started jumping around on my screen. At first it constantly seemed to jump to the left bottom corner. I thought it was the mouse and went through all sorts of...
  10. Why is my cursor jumping all over the screen in window 10

Why is my cursor jumping all over the screen in window 10: I have been having this problems for a while now. Often i find my cursor jumping all over the display screen. Sometimes even when i don't touch it and then i find that search box 'Cortana' turning on and off on its own. I try troubleshooting but that doesn't help. By the way...