Windows 10: What might be the fix for getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth...

Discus and support What might be the fix for getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth headset.It was good with windows 10, issue appears after windows update updated from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amarjeet Kumar4, Nov 29, 2022.

1. What might be the fix for getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth...

Getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth headset.It was good with windows 10, issue appears after windows update updated from windows 10 to windows 11.Though, audio is proper while running the diagnosis and it reappear as soon as the diagnosis window is closed.That means, audio is ok until "Scripted Diagnostics Native Host" is running.

:)

Amarjeet Kumar4, Nov 29, 2022

2. Ads in front of videos play sound, videos don't

Hi thekingofkaraoke,

Issue reported: Ads in front of videos play sound, videos don't.

Troubleshooting steps:

• It could be a problem a browser, you can try to reset/clear browser history.
    • Clear all temporary files
    • Run a Disk Clean up
    • Restart the machine
    Once, you perform above troubleshooting steps, it should fix the problem or update us on this thread.

Regards,

Chetan Kochhar, Nov 29, 2022
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 29, 2022
  4. coffent Win User

What might be the fix for getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth...

Sound stops, but comes back after a sound problems "quick scan"

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. I've since found out that putting the computer into Standby and then waking it up again is one cause of the problem. (There may be others.) Here's a summary of the problem:

The System sound (beep) still works. For example, sliding the volume slider causes a beep at the end.
    The following do NOT work:

• Playing music from Amazon Music (over the internet)
    • Playing a Youtube video
    • Playing music using VLC media player (from a local mp3 file)
    • Using Zoom
    • Playing a "beep" using the macro utility Macro Express
    Attach 1 shows all output devices with sound

Attach 2 is the Windows "Get Help" window
    I clicked "Yes" to "Did you hear the sound (beep) that just played?"
    At this point everything works again. Nevertheless, I continued where it says it couldn't find the issue and wants me to reproduce the issue during a second scan. I played something, but of course it didn't reproduce the issue since the issue goes away after the first beep.

Attach 3 is the window after the failed second attempt.
    I chose "Yes" to the question about sending a diagnostic report.

Attach 4 is the next window.
    It shows that "File0.zip" is attached but there's no way to open it and it doesn't say where it's located. I can't find the "Troubleshooting report" you show in your reply.

Attach 5 is the "Sound" window. It is unchanged by the Troubleshooting step. (Note my speakers are connected to the front panel which Windows shows with a headphone icon. I've had them connected this way for almost a year with no problems.) When I click Properties > Advanced > Test there is no sound until I run the Troubleshooter. Afterwards it plays correctly.

coffent, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

What might be the fix for getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth...

1. What might be the fix for getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth... - Similar Threads - might fix getting

2. What might be the fix for getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What might be the fix for getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth...: Getting continuous beep sound while playing video in a Bluetooth headset.It was good with windows 10, issue appears after windows update updated from windows 10 to windows 11.Though, audio is proper while running the diagnosis and it reappear as soon as the diagnosis window...
  3. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic: Hi there,My Bluetooth headset produces a hissing sound whenever i turn on the mic. I tried to connect a different headset as well but the same issue persists. But when i use the headset with my phone, then its ok. There is some problem in Windows which i can't figure out. I...
  4. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic: Hi there,My Bluetooth headset produces a hissing sound whenever i turn on the mic. I tried to connect a different headset as well but the same issue persists. But when i use the headset with my phone, then its ok. There is some problem in Windows which i can't figure out. I...
  5. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. plugging in a usb sound continuously beeps on start up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    plugging in a usb sound continuously beeps on start up: its the plug in sound of a usb only happens on start up and for about 20 seconds continuously then stop and never happens again until next start up is it simply a usb port/the usb getting a crappy connection or is it my pc trying to tell me its dying lol any help would be...
  7. Edge Continues to play video/audio

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Edge Continues to play video/audio: My kids are both using Microsoft Edge as their browser under Family Controls. When their allocated time is up, the browser continues to play video and audio. So if they are on YouTube, the browser still allows YouTube to "spin" through its playlist, allowing the audio...
  8. device disconnected beep sound while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    device disconnected beep sound while playing games: I hear a device disconnected beep sound randomly while playing games. Game lags a little or game screen minimizes at that time. This happens in a gap of around 2-3 minutes. The problem was not there before yesterday. I tried changing keyboard, plugged keyboard and mouse to...
  9. Continuous beep while in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous beep while in use: I'll start off with the specs HP laptop 15-ef0008ca Ryzen 3 Radeon Vega graphics 5 128 gb ssd AMI BIOS F.16 no updates Physical Ram 8gb + 7.9 gb virtual bought on boxing day 2019, no big software, everything else ok I was just using Microsoft Edge with 3 very low...
  10. IE11 Youtube videos sound continuing despite vid no longer playing

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Youtube videos sound continuing despite vid no longer playing: Anyone notice on youtube if playing a video that the sound will sometimes continue to play despite navigating off the page (such as clicking a site pinned in the favourites bar whilst video is playing). Seems to be only youtube vids, and only IE11 (other browsers not showing...