Windows 10: what model acer laptop do i have

Discus and support what model acer laptop do i have in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 00326-10000-00000-AA055 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-model-acer-laptop-do-i-have/f9ee9d77-13ed-4b8f-ba0a-425f05a9aeae Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DustinCofield, Oct 20, 2020.

1. what model acer laptop do i have

00326-10000-00000-AA055

:)

DustinCofield, Oct 20, 2020
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. ATI HD 3650 on Acer Aspire 5920

Here is a good page that has your laptop listed. Looks like it MAY can be upgraded to a 9600M

Acer MXM Models and Cards

brandonwh64, Oct 20, 2020
  4. what model acer laptop do i have

Christmas acer laptop

If you prefer, you still can revert it back using the factory restore procedure, there's a hotkey on every new acer laptop/PC. just my two cents

Thefumigator, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

what model acer laptop do i have

1. what model acer laptop do i have - Similar Threads - model acer laptop

2. What's wrong with my acer laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my acer laptop?: I was turning on my laptop and got to the main screen when all of a sudden, it took me back to the loading screen. I thought maybe it was updating, as it's the same screen, but 20 minutes passed with no improvement. I tried to force a **** down by holding the power button and...
  3. What's wrong with my acer laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with my acer laptop?: I was turning on my laptop and got to the main screen when all of a sudden, it took me back to the loading screen. I thought maybe it was updating, as it's the same screen, but 20 minutes passed with no improvement. I tried to force a **** down by holding the power button and...
  4. What's wrong with my acer laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a few laptops of same model, that have different capacities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a few laptops of same model, that have different capacities: These laptops have the same hardware and software installed, but one laptop has 24gb available, and the other only has 19gb.I see its mainly the windows folder, as on one it takes ~20gb and the other it only takes ~14.6gb.I've don't multiple disk cleanups with admin, and am...
  6. I have a few laptops of same model, that have different capacities

I have a few laptops of same model, that have different capacities: These laptops have the same hardware and software installed, but one laptop has 24gb available, and the other only has 19gb.I see its mainly the windows folder, as on one it takes ~20gb and the other it only takes ~14.6gb.I've don't multiple disk cleanups with admin, and am...
  7. I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes...: I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes network adaptor stops working and i need to fix it by resetting the adaptor every time i restart the computer....
  8. I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes...

I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes...: I purchased a new acer aspire model laptop having windows 11 but the issue is sometimes network adaptor stops working and i need to fix it by resetting the adaptor every time i restart the computer....
  9. Does the ACER LCD Monitor model SA240Y have a built in Webcam or do I have to get an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does the ACER LCD Monitor model SA240Y have a built in Webcam or do I have to get an...: I am a bit of a tech-dinosaur and need to know if I need an external Webcam for my system per the above as I want to use Skype and so on. Thanks for the forbearance....
  10. what model of laptop is best for student

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what model of laptop is best for student: what model of laptop is best for student 134947