Windows 10: what model of laptop is best for student

Discus and support what model of laptop is best for student in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what model of laptop is best for student 134947 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kevin420, Jun 17, 2019.

1. kevin420 Win User

what model of laptop is best for student

:)

kevin420, Jun 17, 2019

2. Is it a good laptop for students??

Hello, recently i am looking for a laptop for myself, this sep, i will go to college. I will use it for som games, music, searching infor and so on.Do you have a good recommendations?
    My budget is under $1000.
    My friend suggested me go for this Hp 15.6" Pavilion , the price looks great. What do you think about it ? Is it suitable for our students? Is it good ?

fairytale00, Jun 17, 2019
  3. India Develops 10 Dollar Laptop for Students

Sounds like any lame plan where a government tries to step into areas that they don't belong.

Besides, why do students NEED laptops, in India.......?

newconroer, Jun 17, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

1. what model of laptop is best for student - Similar Threads - model laptop best

2. What is the model prefix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the model prefix?: I have a Hp All-in-One and i am trying to connect my brother sublimation printer. But it is asking for a model prefix to download the correct driver. Could anyone assist me with this please? I am not very tech savvy when it comes to computers...
  3. What is the model prefix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the model prefix?: I have a Hp All-in-One and i am trying to connect my brother sublimation printer. But it is asking for a model prefix to download the correct driver. Could anyone assist me with this please? I am not very tech savvy when it comes to computers...
  4. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  5. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  6. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. New Laptop for Student?

in Windows 10 Support
    New Laptop for Student?: Good morning all and I apologize if there is a more appropriate subthread: I'm looking for recommendations for a student laptop. Currently I am looking at the below three units. My typical usage is internet, moderate coding, and moderate video editing. Between the processor...
  8. Which is the best windows laptop for Interior Design Students?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best windows laptop for Interior Design Students?: Please Suggest me from These Laptops 1- Acer Nitro 5 Best Interior Design Laptop 2- Microsoft Surface 3 Best Laptop For Interior Design 3- ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR 4- Apple Mac Pro Best Mac for Interior Design 5- Acer Aspire 5 6- Dell XPS 15 Best Dell Laptop For Interior Design...
  9. What would be the best gaming laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would be the best gaming laptop?: What would be the best gaming laptop for running high end games like Fortnite and Forza Horizon 4 that is $800 or under and doesn't scream GAMER so I don't look like a goon when I'm in public? Also my laptop right now is not a gamer but it has 12GB of RAM but only 1000MB...
  10. What is the best gaming laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best gaming laptop ?: I Want to buy a very good gaming laptop pc with lots of HD space and good cooling for those graphics intense games today . I am having trouble finding one it seems . Something that comes with a protection case to transport it in would be nice . Any suggestions would be...