Windows 10: What monitor resolution should I get?

Discus and support What monitor resolution should I get? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Not a gamer, but do watch a lot of streaming content. For streaming 1080P and 4K content, and wanting the cleanest/highest resolution, should it be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Benzilla, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Benzilla Win User

What monitor resolution should I get?

Not a gamer, but do watch a lot of streaming content.

For streaming 1080P and 4K content, and wanting the cleanest/highest resolution, should it be a true 4K monitor (not UHD)- since the pixel count divides closer to an even number?

Is there an AMD/other scaling program to help with avoiding blurriness going from from 1080p to a higher res monitor.
    Radeon Vega 7 APU

Not a gamer, but do watch a lot of streaming content and most is still 1080p. But for general computing and 4k or UHD...

Read more

Benzilla, Feb 9, 2024
Thema:

What monitor resolution should I get?

1. What monitor resolution should I get? - Similar Threads - monitor resolution should

2. what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at: hello I was wondering if someone could help me with what Microsoft flight simulator I should get and where should I get it at I'm running windows 11 thanks for help...
  3. what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at: hello I was wondering if someone could help me with what Microsoft flight simulator I should get and where should I get it at I'm running windows 11 thanks for help...
  4. Monitor Resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Resolution: I just got a 34 inch curved monitor Dell S3422DW and I am trying to change the resolution to 3440X1440 but that is not an option in the Resolution menu. The highest it goes is 1920X1080. So right now my screen is stretched and pixilated. How can I get the 3440X1440 resolution...
  5. Monitor Resolution

Monitor Resolution: I just got a 34 inch curved monitor Dell S3422DW and I am trying to change the resolution to 3440X1440 but that is not an option in the Resolution menu. The highest it goes is 1920X1080. So right now my screen is stretched and pixilated. How can I get the 3440X1440 resolution...
  6. Monitor resolutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor resolutions: Hello! So I have two external monitors both with 2550x1440 resolution capabilities. When one monitor is connected using a display port cable it displays this resolutions automatically, but as soon as the second monitor is plugged in the resolution is automatically downgraded...
  7. Monitor resolutions

Monitor resolutions: Hello! So I have two external monitors both with 2550x1440 resolution capabilities. When one monitor is connected using a display port cable it displays this resolutions automatically, but as soon as the second monitor is plugged in the resolution is automatically downgraded...
  8. Monitor Resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Resolution: I have a monitor that needs 2560x1440. Windows will not let me do that. Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-resolution/915392ba-b1fa-4ee7-8992-b9e49b2c12db
  9. Monitor Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor Resolution: I bought a Dell Inspirion Desktop with an HD graphics card and the PC came with a 32 inch HD Samsung TV. When I first got it I could see things in high definition. For some reason it has reverted to low definition and neither Dell, or Samsung will help. What do I need to...
  10. monitor resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    monitor resolution: HI I was trying to change my resolution from 1050 to 1080 on my monitor I did everything correctly but when I pressed apply to change and finalize my new resolution it switched back to native I am on desktop with a monitor of Dell E228WFP...