Windows 10: what needs your attention

Discus and support what needs your attention in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can someone help me i was trying to update my windows because it somehow failed updating last night and it said that i have to uninstall virtualbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bryle MaronCantalejo, Apr 29, 2021.

1. what needs your attention

can someone help me i was trying to update my windows because it somehow failed updating last night and it said that i have to uninstall virtualbox ldplayer but i checked and i couldn find it someone had told me that i have to delete the LDplayer folder inside xuanzhi and nothing happenedi have been trying to fix this for 8 hrs because when it failed updating my desktop was programming slower and i cant open up a few applications

:)

Bryle MaronCantalejo, Apr 29, 2021

2. Email & App Accounts: iCloud account doesn't work "Attention Requiered"

Hi Francis,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution and information regarding your concern with the error "Attention required", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 29, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Apr 29, 2021
  4. what needs your attention

Attention Rohit

Attention for Rohit, no I have not sorted the problem, it is still the same as before. Raju S Das suggested a couple of things to rectify the issue, but did not work when I restarted the computer?

Christopher TuckerWG, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

what needs your attention

1. what needs your attention - Similar Threads - needs attention

2. I can't get past the What needs your attention in the Windows 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get past the What needs your attention in the Windows 11 Setup: I keep getting stuck at the What needs your attention screen in the windows 11 setup. It says I have virtualbox installed but I don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-past-the-what-needs-your-attention-in/b052a89e-1d92-423c-a49f-55a0393ba62b
  3. I can't get past the What needs your attention in the Windows 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get past the What needs your attention in the Windows 11 Setup: I keep getting stuck at the What needs your attention screen in the windows 11 setup. It says I have virtualbox installed but I don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-past-the-what-needs-your-attention-in/b052a89e-1d92-423c-a49f-55a0393ba62b
  4. I can't get past the What needs your attention in the Windows 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What needs your attention - Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What needs your attention - Virtual Box: My laptop's windows update never worked since 2022. Recently I decided to fix this, and tried to download the updates from the Downloaded Windows 10 Site. I pressed "Update now" and finished the download without any issues. The problems started after the download, when I got...
  6. What needs your attention - Virtual Box

What needs your attention - Virtual Box: My laptop's windows update never worked since 2022. Recently I decided to fix this, and tried to download the updates from the Downloaded Windows 10 Site. I pressed "Update now" and finished the download without any issues. The problems started after the download, when I got...
  7. What needs your attention - Virtual Box

8. Trying upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am stuck on "What needs my Attention"

Trying upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am stuck on "What needs my Attention": Trying upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am stuck on "What needs my Attention". It lists to "uninstall Nero - Burning ROM". I had that at one time but removed it. I can't find it anywhere under programs or apps to do an uninstall. It is preventing me to continue....
  9. Trying upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am stuck on "What needs my Attention"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am stuck on "What needs my Attention": Trying upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am stuck on "What needs my Attention". It lists to "uninstall Nero - Burning ROM". I had that at one time but removed it. I can't find it anywhere under programs or apps to do an uninstall. It is preventing me to continue....
  10. Trying upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am stuck on "What needs my Attention"