Windows 10: What new brand of stupid is this?!

Discus and support What new brand of stupid is this?! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mcvos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haop64/what_new_brand_of_stupid_is_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mcvos, Jun 17, 2020.

1. /u/mcvos Win User

What new brand of stupid is this?!

/u/mcvos, Jun 17, 2020
  2. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Paulieg Win User
    My new Opty 165 OC

I'm happy with it. I just wish my second core wasn't so sensitive. I think my first core would be happy at 2.8. My only suggestion is looking on ebay. Sometimes there are some on auction that give you the steppings. That's how I found mine from tr740. He had it on auction w/ steppings. I paid around 165. Great deal, when you know your getting a brand new cpu with a great stepping.

Paulieg, Jun 17, 2020
  4. What new brand of stupid is this?!

Brand new device

i want to buy brand new lumia 1020, but from where? Plz suggest. Online stores are showing out of stock.

Dalvinder Singh, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

What new brand of stupid is this?!

1. What new brand of stupid is this?! - Similar Threads - brand stupid

2. Brand New PC Crashing/Freezing after exiting games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New PC Crashing/Freezing after exiting games: I Just Built a new PC This past week and i managed to get everything put together and working first try which was amazing, however after finally getting a chance to play some games ive run into an issue where after i close some of my gamesit's pretty random its not an every...
  3. Brand New PC Crashing/Freezing after exiting games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New PC Crashing/Freezing after exiting games: I Just Built a new PC This past week and i managed to get everything put together and working first try which was amazing, however after finally getting a chance to play some games ive run into an issue where after i close some of my gamesit's pretty random its not an every...
  4. Brand New PC Crashing/Freezing after exiting games

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Brand new computer power up question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new computer power up question: I just bought brand new Microsoft surface pro newest addition, one without the keyboard and charged it for a little while and turned it on. It just shows a Microsoft logo on the screen and won’t turn on or progress past this logo. Is this normal for my first time powering it...
  6. Brand new computer power up question

Brand new computer power up question: I just bought brand new Microsoft surface pro newest addition, one without the keyboard and charged it for a little while and turned it on. It just shows a Microsoft logo on the screen and won’t turn on or progress past this logo. Is this normal for my first time powering it...
  7. My brand new laptop is not charging. It's the fist time experiencing this and the brand is acer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new laptop is not charging. It's the fist time experiencing this and the brand is acer: My laptop just stopped charging now and I'm confused because it's new so it can't be battery or charger the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brand-new-laptop-is-not-charging-its-the-fist/5ef51887-68a3-4f5e-96e8-40a09de2ac15
  8. My brand new laptop is not charging. It's the fist time experiencing this and the brand is acer

My brand new laptop is not charging. It's the fist time experiencing this and the brand is acer: My laptop just stopped charging now and I'm confused because it's new so it can't be battery or charger the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brand-new-laptop-is-not-charging-its-the-fist/5ef51887-68a3-4f5e-96e8-40a09de2ac15
  9. Brand new mic very quiet shows 1% result on test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new mic very quiet shows 1% result on test: I bought a new microphone which is a USB one, the brand is onn. I plug my mic in and it says its on and connected, not muted either. I hear everything fine but no matter what application or website i use for input, my mic is very low. I went into control panel and made sure...
  10. Brand new mic very quiet shows 1% result on test

Brand new mic very quiet shows 1% result on test: I bought a new microphone which is a USB one, the brand is onn. I plug my mic in and it says its on and connected, not muted either. I hear everything fine but no matter what application or website i use for input, my mic is very low. I went into control panel and made sure...