Windows 10: What no update! Wednesday 2 a.m. UK time

Discus and support What no update! Wednesday 2 a.m. UK time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I remember from some 50 years ago going on a course it was called: managing customer expectations Primarily it was about giving your customer base... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by besb, Mar 17, 2015.

1. besb Win User

What no update! Wednesday 2 a.m. UK time

I remember from some 50 years ago going on a course it was called:
    managing customer expectations
    Primarily it was about giving your customer base what you had promised and therefore expected.
    Microsoft in general and Abe in particular should go on such a course.
    When asked yesterday on twitter whether 1036 would be released today answer was it will not be 1036.!
    That implied it would be a different build not having denied a Tuesday release.
    I therefore silly me expected a release.
    Why don't they come clean and say hopefully some time in 2015 preferably before the current release expires.!

:)

2. naga3 Win User

X3-02 SMS time problem

Hi guys, please sorry for my bad english.

I found a problem in the SMS' reception time. The problem occurs when I turn on the device: SMS received when the phone is turned on, have, as sending time, just the time in which I turn on the phone, instead of showing the exact
    time when they were sent. Example: I turn off the phone and go to sleep at 11:00 p.m.
    A friend writes me an SMS at 2:00 a.m., another at 4:00 a.m. and another at 6:00 a.m.
    I wake up and I turn on the phone at 9:00 a.m., and the three sms from my friend show time 9:00 a.m. instead of their true sending time (2:00 a.m.,4:00 a.m.
    and 6:00 a.m.).

Italian support didn't give me any kind of help, so please help me What no update! Wednesday 2 a.m. UK time :)

naga3, Mar 17, 2015
  3. blackbagz Win User
    PR 1.2 could be release this Wednesday!

interesting.still can see the uk waiting an additional 2 months as per last upgrade. we should not accept this nonsense should we not get the release same as everywhere else.

lol let's see what wednesday brings :|

blackbagz, Mar 17, 2015
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

"Oh My God." Again Microsoft has failed the masses. . .*really. . .Maybe if we mass together we can find enough lawyers to bring about a massive Law Action Suit against Microsoft to force them to bring out an update at least once week. . .*Confused

5. Winuser Win User
    The next build is like tomorrow. Always coming but never gets here. *Smile

Winuser, Mar 17, 2015
  6. badrobot Win User
    I think the latest leak was intentional so that MS can buy more time while some users are tinkering with it. *Smile

badrobot, Mar 17, 2015
  7. adamf Win User
    *Ditto

adamf, Mar 17, 2015
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

I think they were all drinking too much Guinness yesterday.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 17, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    At this point I would rather have MS working on getting the OS ready for release to the public than worrying about previews. While it nice to have one I think we've seen most of the new features for the initial release and the only other major thing coming is Spartan.. all the rest is going to be improvement on what's there.

BunnyJ, Mar 17, 2015
  10. Vladimir Win User
    I'm getting sick....

Give me the fu***n new build M$ ...

*Devil

Vladimir, Mar 17, 2015
  11. besb Win User
    I was tempted to ignore this post but:-
    I dont think the 2000 members of this forum represent the masses(some 2 billion), who are probably not even aware that 10 is even in the offing. They are avid windows users who are doing their best in testing W10 to make it a better product . I do not particularly care when we get the next release but I do rely on factual information from MS, they promised faster updates and hence that set my expectation. I do wish to get a release including Spartan to see whether any of the sites for which I am historically responsible need attention.
    Incidently I have used MS products since I built my first in 1982 and picked MS-dos over dr-dos and used every offering including 95, 98, 3, 3.1, ME, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1.

12. BunnyJ New Member
    I really don't think that forcing MS to drop builds is a great idea. For me the goal is getting the OS ready for the final build and not focusing on previews. While they're nice to play with it's more important for me to get a final product.

One more drop before the final release with Spartan would be fine with me.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What no update! Wednesday 2 a.m. UK time - Similar Threads - update Wednesday

2. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 show performance sluggishness post-Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/3af84058-69f9-461b-8b47-54c16377a2d1
  3. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/ceb5f7bd-f4c8-4a73-979b-b533df734e91
  4. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/6abcdf4f-6765-4044-ad00-4e8f46441596
  5. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/ceb5f7bd-f4c8-4a73-979b-b533df734e91
  6. Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...

Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update...: Why does Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 8 shows performance sluggishness post Windows Quality Update KB5036893 installation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-lenovo-x1-carbon-gen-8-shows-performance/6abcdf4f-6765-4044-ad00-4e8f46441596
  7. Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.: Hi My printers have all disappeared after the March 2024 Windows 11 update . Troubleshooters in 'Settings' don't work, and I'm unable to add printers, as the 'Settings' app just hangs.I have booted into 'Safe' mode and can see the printers in the printer list. I have removed...
  8. Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.

Printers have all disappeared after March 2024 update on tuesday/wednesday.: Hi My printers have all disappeared after the March 2024 Windows 11 update . Troubleshooters in 'Settings' don't work, and I'm unable to add printers, as the 'Settings' app just hangs.I have booted into 'Safe' mode and can see the printers in the printer list. I have removed...
  9. PC won't boot after recent Windows 10 Update installed Wednesday 15th

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't boot after recent Windows 10 Update installed Wednesday 15th: I'm assuming my PC underwent a recent update as I put it into sleep mode and it turned itself back on which I then logged in and put it back into sleep mode and again after it was in sleep mode it restarted itself and was back on the log in screen so again I logged in and put...
  10. It's Wednesday morning, where's my update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    It's Wednesday morning, where's my update?: Shouldn't I see the newest "Patch Tuesday" update? I received my usual Defender updates, an Adobe Flash one, and the Malicious Software Removal tool, but that's it. When checking manually, the system says it's up to date. 98056