Windows 10: What Notification to Alert...

Discus and support What Notification to Alert... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Community Members... I have Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit... When I get a notification in the Action Centre for a email I click it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grey Matter One, Aug 4, 2019.

1. What Notification to Alert...

• Hello Community Members...

I have Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit...

When I get a notification in the Action Centre for a email I click it and it opens the Mail App...

I have the Outlook App pinned to the Task Bar and would like:

1. When I click the email notification for Outlook to open not the Mail App...or
      2. Have the Outlook App on the Task Bar give me some sort of alert...

All help is SO MUCH valued and appreciated with your help and advice and time...

Best Always

Paul

:)

Grey Matter One, Aug 4, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 29, 2019
  3. e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Sep 29, 2019
  4. What Notification to Alert...

How do I turn off the sound for sidebar alerts in Outlook?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the alert notifications for the mail app and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and Click on “system”.
    • On the left hand side click on “notifications and actions”.
    • On the screen you will find an option “show notifications from these apps”, below that you will find all the apps that has
      notifications alerts with sound.
    • I suggest you to select the outlook app and disable it has
      “off”.
    • Then check whether the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

What Notification to Alert...

1. What Notification to Alert... - Similar Threads - Notification Alert

2. No notification pop up to alert user when battery is 100% powered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No notification pop up to alert user when battery is 100% powered: No notification pop up to alert user when battery is 100% powered.I asked Dell agent about this but said it's not available.I think this is a design flaw. I get a pop up notification when my battery reaches 20% that I set it at.I want to be visually notified with a pop up to...
  3. No notification pop up to alert user when battery is 100% powered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No notification pop up to alert user when battery is 100% powered: No notification pop up to alert user when battery is 100% powered.I asked Dell agent about this but said it's not available.I think this is a design flaw. I get a pop up notification when my battery reaches 20% that I set it at.I want to be visually notified with a pop up to...
  4. USB Drive Goes offline in DVR System - No Alert Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Drive Goes offline in DVR System - No Alert Notification: We are having an issue with our DVR systems where the external hard drives disconnects and we don't even realize it because the cameras and systems are still running and showing online. We are looking for a way to get some kind of alert sent to us via email when the USB drive...
  5. Fake McAfee Notification Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake McAfee Notification Alert: My OS is Windows 10 my browser is Google Chrome but after getting thsi POP UP while on google chrome I got it while off line with all browsers closed on my desk top . beginning this morning I get a POP UP every hour so fror30-60 seconds or so in the lower left hand corner of...
  6. Absence of proper notification or alert msg. for any software update when connected to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Absence of proper notification or alert msg. for any software update when connected to...: I own a home computer, laptop Lenovo ideapad 330 15 IKB running on windows 365 and i have full mcfee security installed. Software update, security update and other processes running in the background - absence of monitoring or notification or alert msg/ notification leads to...
  7. Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read: I caught a brief glimpse of one a few minutes ago, and I saw the words "security" and "maintenance." ButI have no idea what Windows is trying to alert me to because when I click on the Notifications icon to view new messages, the Notification panel flashes for a couple of...
  8. Remove the notification/action required alert in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove the notification/action required alert in taskbar: When I get a message or something else happens in an app that requires my attention the taskbar will un-hide itself and show the app requiring attention. The problem is that the taskbar stays visible until I either open the app or press the Windows button twice. I haven't...
  9. unclosable alert / notification window

unclosable alert / notification window: Hey folks, has anyone seen this happen on Win 10? it's and alert window that appears on the bottom righ to my screen. it's unclosabale, unmovable, uncancellable... only scrollable. The text can't be copied out either but as it refers to Bing, I am assuming it has something to...
  10. Desktop Alert Notification View Change

Desktop Alert Notification View Change: Hi I just updated my office 365 in my laptop and there is one issue that I wanted your help on When a new email notification pops up – it comes like the below and not the normal way. I am used to seeing it in a different format. Any ideas how can I change it Is...