Windows 10: What Notification to Alert...

Discus and support What Notification to Alert... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Community Members... I have Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit... When I get a notification in the Action Centre for a email I click it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grey Matter One, Aug 4, 2019.

1. What Notification to Alert...

• Hello Community Members...

I have Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit...

When I get a notification in the Action Centre for a email I click it and it opens the Mail App...

I have the Outlook App pinned to the Task Bar and would like:

1. When I click the email notification for Outlook to open not the Mail App...or
      2. Have the Outlook App on the Task Bar give me some sort of alert...

All help is SO MUCH valued and appreciated with your help and advice and time...

Best Always

Paul

:)

Grey Matter One, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

What Notification to Alert...

1. What Notification to Alert... - Similar Threads - Notification Alert

2. i have a question about the upgrade pop up notifications

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a question about the upgrade pop up notifications: when a windows 10 build is nearing end of life you will start getting pop up notifications in the lower right telling you that you need to restart so that a new build is installed for you and if you keep on dismissing those warnings then you will get a full screen...
  3. Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep: Dear Microsoft, Lately my new laptop with Window10 has some problem with the sleep mode. Sometime the nitification is work and sometime the Youtube ,that I pause it by folding my screen, play itself. I am not sure that this is my mistake about any notification setting or...
  4. focus assist notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    focus assist notifications: Focus Assist is showing notifications for 'Virus & threat protection > Turn on virus protection' and 'Firewall & network protection > Turn on Kaspersky Internet Security'at every reboot/restart even though my AV (Kaspersky Internet Security) is up & running. This is even...
  5. Windows notifications

Windows notifications: Is it possible to turn of windows 10 notifications when I'm watching a video in fullscreen? I've checked focus assist but there is no option that says to turn of focus assist when an app is running in fullscreen mode....
  6. Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot Notification request each time I reboot.: I have a Lenova laptop and it has just installed some Windows 10 updates. I now keep getting the following notification even after I do a reboot (at least 5 times). Restart required Your pc needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device Pci bus Can anyone...
  7. Find My Device - Notification alert upon next use

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Find My Device - Notification alert upon next use: The Microsoft Windows feature to Find my device is very useful in recovery of a lost or stolen laptop. However it could be days, weeks or longer before the device is online. The feature requires that you refresh the Microsoft.com website in order to see updated activity....
  8. Organisation is no longer receiving notification alerting them of updates to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Organisation is no longer receiving notification alerting them of updates to install: Hi all, We're using Windows 10 1809 and Windows Server 2016 as our DC (WSUS and GPO) and we've noticed for that users have stopped receiving notifications telling them that updates are ready to be installed. When we run resultant set of policies on the machines we can see...
  9. Low battery visual notification with sound alert

Low battery visual notification with sound alert: How to run Low battery visual notification with sound alert? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-visual-notification-with-sound-alert/4fa7a11d-0eff-4144-ae06-84756f1d8422
  10. Windows Defender Alert Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Alert Notifications: My Windows Defender icon on my task bar shows an alert notification and says "actions recommended." But when I open the Windows Defender Security Center, none of the categories show an alert symbol. Why would these not be synced with one another?...