Windows 10: What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here

Discus and support What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/3y5j1aL I followed a tedious and tiring guide on how to clean install Windows 10. Deleted the other partitions as said, and now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/trp_nofap_rewire2018, Nov 8, 2019.

1. What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here

https://imgur.com/a/3y5j1aL

I followed a tedious and tiring guide on how to clean install Windows 10. Deleted the other partitions as said, and now I can't install the OS. I tried troubleshooting via cmd using another guide, and nothing.

Did I fuck up my hard drive? I have no freaking clue of what's going on, which is why I relied on an official Microsoft guide.

Please help

submitted by /u/trp_nofap_rewire2018
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/trp_nofap_rewire2018, Nov 8, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Nov 8, 2019
  3. x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Nov 8, 2019
  4. What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here

1. What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here - Similar Threads - Followed step step

2. What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?: I have been attempting to download/install a cumulative update for a Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter. The error is 0x800F0831. Ran DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /CHECKHEALTH - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH...
  3. What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are more troubleshooting steps for the following issue?: I have been attempting to download/install a cumulative update for a Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter. The error is 0x800F0831. Ran DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /CHECKHEALTH - Success DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH...
  4. Fresh install freezing no matter what step I'm at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install freezing no matter what step I'm at: This may take a bit to explain, and may be confusing. So recently, I've been trying to factory reset my PC through various methods, and all of them lead to my laptop just sitting frozen after less than 2 minutes of being on it. I can boot to my BIOS with no issue, but...
  5. Fresh install freezing no matter what step I'm at

Fresh install freezing no matter what step I'm at: This may take a bit to explain, and may be confusing. So recently, I've been trying to factory reset my PC through various methods, and all of them lead to my laptop just sitting frozen after less than 2 minutes of being on it. I can boot to my BIOS with no issue, but...
  6. Fresh install freezing no matter what step I'm at

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...: Fixing D: Stage 2: 100% 2 of 2; Total: 58%; ETA 0:03:57 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-stuck-at-this-step-of-the-check-previously/c8eb1bc5-78ab-4f8d-a427-a78521755f0d
  8. Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...

Hi, I'm stuck at this step of the check. Previously, this step was skipped and then the...: Fixing D: Stage 2: 100% 2 of 2; Total: 58%; ETA 0:03:57 ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-stuck-at-this-step-of-the-check-previously/c8eb1bc5-78ab-4f8d-a427-a78521755f0d
  9. W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps: Hello All, At long long last I have the time to switch my desktop from W7 to W10. Am posting a list of what I think are the detailed actions I will have to take for a clean W10 install. Would be great if everyone can have a quick look at my list and post if I have missed...
  10. Followed steps for clean install from upgrade, but won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Followed steps for clean install from upgrade, but won't activate: I've read the instructions on various websites. I had Windows 8.1 Home activated and updated. Upgraded to Windows 10 Home. It activated and updated. Did a clean install of Windows 10 Home and it won't activate. I skipped both key input screens and it says my key is...