Windows 10: What on earth is happening to my PC?

Discus and support What on earth is happening to my PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/His_Mom___ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjihuv/what_on_earth_is_happening_to_my_pc/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/His_Mom___, Apr 3, 2021.

1. What on earth is happening to my PC?

/u/His_Mom___, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Google Earth Pro... for who?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “I found the Chrome version too limiting, so I downloaded a copy” Did you download a copy of Google Chrome or download Google Earth?
    • What happens when you try to move the Earth?
    • Do you get any error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the section Stop Earth from spinning
    from the article
    Fix Google Earth errors
    provided by Google and instead of unchecking put a check mark for the option Enable Controller.

For any installation related issues with Google Earth, please refer the article

Install & uninstall Google Earth Pro

For versions of Google Earth, you can refer the link
    Google Earth

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Apr 3, 2021
  4. SteveDean Win User

What on earth is happening to my PC?

Google Earth for 64-bit Windows 10

Hi Sayan,

Thanks for your help. I'm not sure how this has happened but when I re-started my pc today and tried to open Google Earth it started up fine and seems to be running ok. So, although I have not followed your suggestions, I will keep them in mind as I am soon
    going to be upgrading my step-father's pc from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 and I know he has Google Earth.

Kind regards,

Steve Dean

SteveDean, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

What on earth is happening to my PC?

1. What on earth is happening to my PC? - Similar Threads - earth happening

2. Music file shows up with weird earth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music file shows up with weird earth: I make music playlist with iTunes and I just tried searching and found what I was looking for except the file turned into a Earth. Do anyone know what this is and how to fix it?...
  3. Google Earth Pro: come posso eliminare il segnaluogo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Earth Pro: come posso eliminare il segnaluogo?: Ciao, quando faccio un registrazione, Google Earth Pro restra sempre il segnaluogo come quello che allego nella foto. E' possibile eliminre quella scritta e il segnaluogo? Non ci riesco, 1000 grazie
  4. How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?: How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-on-earth-do-i-contact-live-support-at/5d520fc5-cf98-4d0e-b7df-9ababa8dbce7
  5. How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?

How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?: How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-on-earth-do-i-contact-live-support-at/5d520fc5-cf98-4d0e-b7df-9ababa8dbce7
  6. Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth': HI, my Microsoft background keeps reverting back to a picture of the Earth - I have no idea where it's come from and I also can't find it on the system to delete it! It's not saving my new themes - i've deleted all the other themes, but can't find this one anywhere!!...
  7. Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth'

Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth': HI, my Microsoft background keeps reverting back to a picture of the Earth - I have no idea where it's come from and I also can't find it on the system to delete it! It's not saving my new themes - i've deleted all the other themes, but can't find this one anywhere!!...
  8. Microsoft background picture keeps reverting back to a picture of the 'earth'

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. why on earth do simple games keep on triggering UAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why on earth do simple games keep on triggering UAC: Why does UAC keep on triggering when I want to play games like GTA V and Honkai Star rail. It's getting annoying to keep on clicking the popup away, yet I don't want to you know, completely turn off UAC? Annoyingly, I don't think I can give screenshots, but simply going into...
  10. What on Earth has happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What on Earth has happened?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mattcfo1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9xjqo/what_on_earth_has_happened/