Windows 10: What options are there to finally leave the Windows Insider Preview???

Discus and support What options are there to finally leave the Windows Insider Preview??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Unfortunately, half a year ago I made the mistake of installing a Windows 10 Insider Preview. Since then I have had countless problems USB no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dvzm9, Oct 2, 2020.

1. dvzm9 Win User

What options are there to finally leave the Windows Insider Preview???

Unfortunately, half a year ago I made the mistake of installing a Windows 10 Insider Preview. Since then I have had countless problems USB no longer works, printing? no longer works, there are problems with all programs ....

Unfortunately, Windows does not give the paying customer the opportunity to leave this terrible insider program. You can either reinstall Windows and lose all your data, or wait months for the next stable version. I chose the second option because I have a huge number of programs with special settings installed on my device and I need it every day for work.

Now, after six months, the time has finally come. Windows managed to release a stable version. As soon as I tried to download the update, the process aborts and I get the following error:

"We couldn’t install updates because there’s a problem with the date and time information on your device. Make sure that your date, time and time zone settings are correct and we’ll try again later."

The error message is of course absolute nonsense. The time is correct and is synchronized. This is again just a typical Windows error, which I unfortunately experience several times almost every day.

I've already tried all sorts of things to reinstall Windows using the Media Creation Tool without losing all of my data. Unfortunately that too without success.

What options do I have, apart from a complete new installation?

Before everyone asks: Yes, I use an official version of Windows. And no, I didn't activate Windows illegally or purchase a product key from a dubious website ...

Many thanks to those users who seriously want to help me.

:)

dvzm9, Oct 2, 2020

2. Cant get out of Insider Preview Versions

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Go to the following website Windows Insider Program
    • Sign In using the credentials that you used to sign up.
    • At the top of the page, click the Leave Program tab.
    • Confirm that you want to leave.
    Note: This will only remove your participation in the Insiders Program.

The Automatic Feedback can only be stopped by
    uninstalling the Windows 10 Technical Preview.

• Restart the machine.
    • Sign out from the Microsoft Account and sign in again and check if it persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Uninstall Insider Preview?

that is odd. It should take you to the windows insider preview web page where you log in with your account and then confirm that you wish to leave the program.

You might also try pulling up Windows update on the computer and under The insider preview options you should see the option to leave insider preview program right there in the Windows update settings on your computer

TechGuy_82, Oct 2, 2020
  4. What options are there to finally leave the Windows Insider Preview???

Uninstall Insider Preview?

To uninstall a preview and rollback to the final version of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, use these steps:

Open Settings.

Click on Update & Security.

Click on Recovery.

Under the "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10" section, click the Get started button.

Select any reason from the list.

Click the Next button.

Click the No, thanks button.

Click the Next button.

Click the Next button again.

Click the Go back to earlier build button.

After completing the steps, your device will revert to the stable version of Windows 10, and then, you can use the steps below to stop getting Insider builds.

PeterFlynn4, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

What options are there to finally leave the Windows Insider Preview???

1. What options are there to finally leave the Windows Insider Preview??? - Similar Threads - options are finally

2. can't leave window insider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't leave window insider: hi, I cant leave windows insider program.After clicking "Leave the insider program" it's asking to log in to my account and after login, blank page is appearing. i have tried with Edge, chrome and in safari as well but after log into my MS account, page is still blank and i...
  3. can't leave window insider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't leave window insider: hi, I cant leave windows insider program.After clicking "Leave the insider program" it's asking to log in to my account and after login, blank page is appearing. i have tried with Edge, chrome and in safari as well but after log into my MS account, page is still blank and i...
  4. Can't leave Windows 11 insider preview program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't leave Windows 11 insider preview program: My computer cancels updates and it is stuck on Windows 11 Insider Preview 25197.1000 rs_prerelease version. I can't change any Insider settings and leave Insider program without deleting all of my files....
  5. Can't leave Windows 11 insider preview program

Can't leave Windows 11 insider preview program: My computer cancels updates and it is stuck on Windows 11 Insider Preview 25197.1000 rs_prerelease version. I can't change any Insider settings and leave Insider program without deleting all of my files....
  6. Can't leave insider preview build.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't leave insider preview build.: Whenever I unlink my account from insider preview builds it says "Your device is set up to get Insider Preview Builds". Even after opting out and unlinking my account from insider preview I still get updates when I use the check for updates option. I am currently on windows...
  7. Can't leave insider preview build.

Can't leave insider preview build.: Whenever I unlink my account from insider preview builds it says "Your device is set up to get Insider Preview Builds". Even after opting out and unlinking my account from insider preview I still get updates when I use the check for updates option. I am currently on windows...
  8. Can't leave insider preview build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can't Leave Windows Insider

Can't Leave Windows Insider: Hi, I cannot leave the windows insider program. I've tried all emails that I've ever signed into on my computer, and all of them just say "This email address is not registered as a windows insider"...
  10. How to leave Windows Insider ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to leave Windows Insider ?: i have a problem since i join Insider program on build 19013.1122 it contains lots a bugs, laggy and i can't do right click !! when i do it the screen become white covered in my windows it's like not responding when right click so this is i decide to leave the insider program...