Windows 10: what pc halo games can I play offline other then combat evolved?

Discus and support what pc halo games can I play offline other then combat evolved? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what pc halo games can I play offline other then combat evolved?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by larryc2256, Jan 15, 2021.

1. what pc halo games can I play offline other then combat evolved?

what pc halo games can I play offline other then combat evolved?

:)

larryc2256, Jan 15, 2021

2. Halo: Combat Evolved for PC

Hi, John here, I have searched through the Microsoft windows store app but I cannot find halo combat evolved or halo 2 for pc, is there any assistance I could have for buying both original combat evolved and halo 2? Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards, John.

johnlogan1, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Halo combat evolved for PC wont install correctly.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in installing Halo Combat Evolved 2003 version. We will need few more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• Do you read any error message when you try to launch it?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

While researching I found that Halo Combat Evolved 2003, is an old game and only compatible till Windows XP, this could be the reason that you are facing issues. I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and see if that helps.
    Please refer the steps in the article
    Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 15, 2021
  4. KCradex Win User

Halo: Combat Evolved for PC

Is there a downloadable version of Halo: Combat Evolved for PC? I have the product key, but I lost the disk long ago.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

KCradex, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

1. what pc halo games can I play offline other then combat evolved? - Similar Threads - halo games play

2. downloaded Halo combat evolved it installs but will not even come up on screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloaded Halo combat evolved it installs but will not even come up on screen?: downloaded Halo combat evolved it installs but will not even come up on screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-halo-combat-evolved-it-installs-but/34a5c046-0944-44ec-9def-22e2e1d1796c
  3. downloaded Halo combat evolved it installs but will not even come up on screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloaded Halo combat evolved it installs but will not even come up on screen?: downloaded Halo combat evolved it installs but will not even come up on screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-halo-combat-evolved-it-installs-but/34a5c046-0944-44ec-9def-22e2e1d1796c
  4. Can not download halo wars 2 and other games that are included with Xbox play anywhere.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not download halo wars 2 and other games that are included with Xbox play anywhere.: IDK what happened because I downloaded state of decay 2, Gears Of War 4, and the sea of thieves. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-download-halo-wars-2-and-other-games-that/e9b716be-5658-491d-a712-9e96954efb6d
  5. Halo combat evolved for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo combat evolved for PC: Found my Halo cd and installed game, everything went smoothly until I went to start game. screen came on with message saying I had to login as administrator? I am logged on and I am the administrator. Any thoughts? Thanks...
  6. Halo combat evolved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Halo combat evolved: The program refuses to start for any of the versions especially windows 10. Is there anyway I can play the game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-combat-evolved/c8118163-32df-4c1b-bdd7-a3e4129a7ab1
  7. Where to find download for Halo combat evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find download for Halo combat evolved: I recently purchased computer with SSD drive. No CD function. Therefore my install CD's wont work. I am looking for a reliable site for download for Halo combat evolved...
  8. halo combat evolved problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo combat evolved problem: so I am trying to run halo combat evolved on my new laptop, and I keep getting this error. how do i fix it? these are my specs.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-combat-evolved-problem/c08e1f72-5fd1-4fc5-93d3-e4d1545b43d1
  9. Halo combat evolved for PC wont install correctly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Halo combat evolved for PC wont install correctly.: Hello a long time ago i bought the videogame Halo Combat Evolved,the 2003 version,Whenever i try to install it,it installs but not everything,i guess the problem is that by the past i already used this game on another PC wich means the product key was already used on my old...
  10. Halo: Combat Evolved PC Controller Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo: Combat Evolved PC Controller Problem: I use the left analogue stick to look in Halo: CE PC, and unfortunately the character keeps looking down and to the right. This is not the case with any other game, whether I am using the controller on my laptop or X-Box One. What is the problem and how do I fix it?...