Windows 10: What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10

Discus and support What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have discovered the Access Work or School setting in Windows 10 on my Surface. I use it to access my OneNote. When I login to the services... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DerrickMiller2, Dec 15, 2018.

1. What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10

Hello,

I have discovered the Access Work or School setting in Windows 10 on my Surface. I use it to access my OneNote. When I login to the services it tells me that it gives my work a level of access to my device for management purposes. What access does this give my work to my personal computer? Can they see what I have saved through out my PC? Can they see my browser history? Can they monitor my PC in general as if it was theirs? If so is there a way to access my OneNote and not allow them this privilege? Where can I see what level of access they have to my personal pc?

What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10 677384ea-056f-49f1-b942-97252d6883b4?upload=true.png

Thank you

***Modify title from: Access Work or School - Monitoring***

:)

DerrickMiller2, Dec 15, 2018
  2. j.col70 Win User
    j.col70, Dec 15, 2018
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Solaris17 Win User

What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10

Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10

1. What permissions are granted for Access work or school acccount in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - permissions are granted

2. how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?: how to grant appropriate permissions to access file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-grant-appropriate-permissions-to-access/32fb43b9-6461-4f90-a77c-adae23dfb1db
  3. how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?: how to grant appropriate permissions to access file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-grant-appropriate-permissions-to-access/32fb43b9-6461-4f90-a77c-adae23dfb1db
  4. Can't grant admin permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't grant admin permissions: When a "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" pops up, there is no option to type in a username and password. I recently changed my personal permissions to "Device Owner" and cannot give admin permissions to any application....
  5. GRANT ACCESS

in Windows 10 Customization
    GRANT ACCESS: Aditional permissions are required to access the following files... MS Word needs access to the file named.. Sečect the mite to grant access. Word cannot open the document : user does not have access privileges...
  6. Removal of unauthorised work/school acccount

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removal of unauthorised work/school acccount: I am a single consumer user on Windows 10 platform. I subscribe to Office 365 Personal, with a version on my laptop and Desktop. When I go to log into my Microsoft account I am asked to choose between my Personal account and some Work/School account that I never set up. In...
  7. Svrhost, permissions granted to everyone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Svrhost, permissions granted to everyone: “Svchost” getting a ton of theses showing in task manager as well as permissions for security managment granted to, EVERYONE, RESTRICTED, ALL RESTRICTED APPLICATION PACKAGES, ACCOUNT UNKNOWN s-1-15-3-1024-etc...... Im almost certain that somehow remotely or wirelessly...
  8. Access Work or School is not working

Access Work or School is not working: Hi, I have a strange problem since couple of months. I am unable to access "Access Work or School" setting on my computer. Whenever I click on the menu to open them, settings window is shutting down. I tried switching from my Microsoft account to local account, but still no...
  9. Trouble granting file and program access and permissions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble granting file and program access and permissions in Windows 10: Two similar issues. 1) We recently bought a new PC. I set up myself as administrator, and set up local user accounts for my family and me. As administrator, I transferred our picture files from the old computer (using an external hard drive). I've followed instructions...
  10. Access to work or school

Access to work or school: So hey i was wondering if i had 2 windows local users and both are connected to a email in the access work or school thing, if i disconnect the email will both of the user accounts disconnect from the email because i only want 1 user to disconnect but im afraid the other user...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 access work or school permission