Windows 10: what playing valorant and closed it with tm and now it’s stuck in here

Discus and support what playing valorant and closed it with tm and now it’s stuck in here in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Toxic_Wasp32 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Toxic_Wasp32, Oct 4, 2020.

1. what playing valorant and closed it with tm and now it’s stuck in here

/u/Toxic_Wasp32, Oct 4, 2020

2. Laptop goes to sleep when the LID is closed while playing the game.

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in your laptop regarding the sleep mode while playing game. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Have you connected the external monitor to the Laptop?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you facing this issue specifically when playing the specific Game?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent updates installed?
    This issue might have caused due to the power settings for the closing of LID is set to sleep mode.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select the Control Panel.
    • Select Power options by searching in search box.
    • Right side select Change Plan setting next to the power plans.
    • Select the Change advanced Power plan settings.
    • Under the list select and expand Power buttons and lid.
    • Select Turn off the display under the drop down of setting.
    • Click Apply. Ok.
    • Close the LID and Check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with the results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Vasile M. Win User
    Playing music on phone unable to close playlist

Hi KevJJC,

Thanks for the forum entry.

The only option is over volume down and pause on the top of the Phone that is by design.

( that is the quickest way at the moment to pause a song)

The playlist will stay there because it is just stopped.

Closing is not possible, that is by design then play list won't use any additional Power.

You could provide a feature suggestion on the following page.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Best Regards

Vasile M., Oct 4, 2020
  4. what playing valorant and closed it with tm and now it’s stuck in here

Unable to install apps Stuck at Starting Download

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issues.
    Follow these steps to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2

You may try to reset the Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Press OK.
    Method 3

Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Right Click on System Tray.
    • Click Adjust date and time button.
    • Click Change to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Also refer:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-8437-4872-88af-7d628c10c7bb?tm=1439429333483

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

what playing valorant and closed it with tm and now it’s stuck in here

1. what playing valorant and closed it with tm and now it’s stuck in here - Similar Threads - playing valorant closed

2. Pc rebooting when playing valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc rebooting when playing valorant: so my pc just rebooted by itself and when i check the reliability history i get this error codeThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000004477, 0x0000000100000047, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  3. alienware stuck at alienware tm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alienware stuck at alienware tm: my computer goes to the alienware tm screen then turns off and goes there again in a loop and the only thing i can do while it’s on is press f2 and f12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-stuck-at-alienware-tm/9282fe8a-0cad-4526-a427-5f6f7c033323
  4. alienware stuck at alienware tm

alienware stuck at alienware tm: my computer goes to the alienware tm screen then turns off and goes there again in a loop and the only thing i can do while it’s on is press f2 and f12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-stuck-at-alienware-tm/9282fe8a-0cad-4526-a427-5f6f7c033323
  5. PC Restarts when playing Valorant

PC Restarts when playing Valorant: Has started happening again quite recently, used to have this problem a lot where pc would start freezing mid game and each time it would freeze for longer until it was just fully frozen and i had to force restart. Earlier on it started doing the same thing where it froze 3...
  6. Error when playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when playing Valorant: I always get this problem when playing valorant Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-playing-valorant/527a610f-35e7-47ce-a7bb-f2a7cad5e356
  7. Error when playing Valorant

Error when playing Valorant: I always get this problem when playing valorant Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-playing-valorant/527a610f-35e7-47ce-a7bb-f2a7cad5e356
  8. BSOD while playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Valorant: Valorant crashes to BSOD after a couple of minutes. Windows shows different errors every time, including "Kernel Security Check Failure", "System thread exception not handled" etc. I have tried updating my drivers and OS, and even did a clean install, but the problem persists...
  9. BSOD while playing Valorant

BSOD while playing Valorant: Valorant crashes to BSOD after a couple of minutes. Windows shows different errors every time, including "Kernel Security Check Failure", "System thread exception not handled" etc. I have tried updating my drivers and OS, and even did a clean install, but the problem persists...
  10. What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What now? Followed step-by-step to clean install Win10 and I'm stuck here: https://imgur.com/a/3y5j1aL I followed a tedious and tiring guide on how to clean install Windows 10. Deleted the other partitions as said, and now I can't install the OS. I tried troubleshooting via cmd using another guide, and nothing. Did I fuck up my hard drive? I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc goes to sleep while playing valorant