Windows 10: What ****. Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does...

Discus and support What ****. Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does not sound after upgrading Win11.I have tried to reinstall the driver,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by linfengQF, Dec 27, 2021.

1. linfengQF Win User

What ****. Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does...

Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does not sound after upgrading Win11.I have tried to reinstall the driver, uninstall the device and restart it. I have contacted the official after-sales service of Lenovo and your Microsoft official. Now you shirk responsibility to each other, I would like to ask you that if you can not provide customers with normal business, why do you publish this **** Win11?

:)

linfengQF, Dec 27, 2021

2. Microphone Problems (Please Help)

Hi Larry,

We'd like to verify a few things in order for us to assist you effectively. Kindly confirm the following:

Were there any recent changes made to your computer prior to the issue? (Windows update, software or hardware installation, etc.)

• Do you get an error when you're trying to use your microphone?
    • What is the make and model of your microphone?
    • How did you install your microphone to your Windows 10 PC? Kindly verify if the steps below are the same as the steps you have performed:

To install a new microphone, follow these steps:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the volume icon on the taskbar and select
      Recording Devices

• In the Recording tab, select the microphone or recording device you'd like to set up. Select
      Configure.

• Select Set up microphone, and follow the steps of the
      Microphone Setup Wizard

To test a microphone that has already been installed:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the volume icon on the taskbar and select
      Recording Devices

• In the Recording tab, look for green bars rising as you speak into your recording device. If the bars are moving, your device is connected and working properly.

Let us know.

Joanna 777, Dec 27, 2021
  3. microphone is not working

Hi Junezryaz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in solving the issue.

I suggest you to run the microphone troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Recording Audio” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 27, 2021
  4. Gian T. Win User

What ****. Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does...

Microphone on a HP Spectre 360

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Kindly check this Microsoft thread, these contain microphone fixes. Kindly perform the suggestions made by Greg, one of our community MVPs and advisors. The suggested articles or steps listed may be able to help you resolve your microphone issues.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope that this information would be useful to you. Let's hope for the best. Stay safe.

Gian T., Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

1. What ****. Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does... - Similar Threads - **** Please effective

2. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  3. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  4. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.: Hi! Microsoft Community Team This is Rukhsar husain. I am facing some problems related to WiFi signal, Internet connection with devices and my phone from 2 days. I am not able to solving this problem I try to many time with multiple ways but didn't solve. Please please please...
  6. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.: Hi! Microsoft Community Team This is Rukhsar husain. I am facing some problems related to WiFi signal, Internet connection with devices and my phone from 2 days. I am not able to solving this problem I try to many time with multiple ways but didn't solve. Please please please...
  7. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  8. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  9. What ****. Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does...

What ****. Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does...: Please give me an effective way to solve the problem that the microphone does not sound after upgrading Win11.I have tried to reinstall the driver, uninstall the device and restart it. I have contacted the official after-sales service of Lenovo and your Microsoft official....
  10. How to solve this problem? please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to solve this problem? please help me: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: . at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvokeControl caller,...