Windows 10: What precautions are needed to be 100% safe from people who prepare and deliver food to us?

Discus and support What precautions are needed to be 100% safe from people who prepare and deliver food to us? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I know this topic is not PC or game-related, the health of the world is at stake so I am taking the time to ask. Contact from sick people should be of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alpinepro, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Alpinepro Win User

What precautions are needed to be 100% safe from people who prepare and deliver food to us?

I know this topic is not PC or game-related, the health of the world is at stake so I am taking the time to ask.

Contact from sick people should be of the most important consideration to protect public health. What can be done to ensure that 100% protections are in place from the places we buy food and delivered?

:)

Alpinepro, Aug 6, 2020
  2. QuentinV Win User

black update stuck at "preparing install 100 %

I restarted my 620 once,

waited for the "preparing to install" to hit 100% for the second time,

nothing happened immediately, but kept waiting for maybe 10 minutes.

Then came the update list thing.

So what worked for me when phone update preparation hit 100% is actually just kept waiting, the hardware kinda needs some time to process it all.

For the complete update to be finished count like 30-40 minutes.

QuentinV, Aug 6, 2020
  3. mQ573 Win User
    Can't access .2.1 from .0.1>?

Pushing oneself is commendable, but it should be in a given direction, not to run aimlessly or in circles. Questions aren't silly per se (arguable, but...). They may however be irrelevant in a given context, and always are in any undefined or fuzzy context.

What you can't plan, you'll never achieve. I'm sorry to hear about your predicament, but I suggest you should consider it as an extra incentive for planning in even more detail than usual before proceeding with your VPN project.

Before starting to plan, one must answer the question: "Is such endeavour worth the blood, sweat and tears I'm going to have to shed". It's also known as project's ROI What precautions are needed to be 100% safe from people who prepare and deliver food to us? :).

Allow me to redirect you to an excellent article about VPNs: https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...ng-a-vpn-sucks
    Some excerpts:

"Whenever I actually had to get something done, I turned off the VPN."

"But VPNs are primarily used by people who want to protect themselves in very specific and temporary circumstances. They're great for encrypting traffic on public WiFi networks, such as at the airport or at Starbucks. They're great for journalists and security researchers who want to hide their identity while reporting. They're terrible for always-on, regular-ass internet usage."

"The takeaway here is that no VPN is going to get widespread adoption from the average internet user, nor should it. We've repeatedly seen that given the choice between privacy and convenience, most people will choose convenience."

"Quite simply, it's bullshit that the average internet user has to even think about using a VPN."

Now, if you can't think of a better/easier project to work on, let me suggest a plan outline for you:

Step 1: Prepare and test the primary router: Please list all the tasks you have to complete before going to

Step 2: Prepare and test the secondary (VPN) router: Bigger step. Please list all the tasks you have to complete before going to

Step 3: Connect the 2 routers and test. Please list all the tasks you have to complete before going to

Step 4: Celebrate and prepare for ongoing maintenance.

Don't even think about starting a step before writing down a list of tasks. If you have questions on HOW to complete a given task, state WHAT you want to achieve, and someone will be happy to help.

Good luck and best wishes.

mQ573, Aug 6, 2020
  4. What precautions are needed to be 100% safe from people who prepare and deliver food to us?

Bing Food and Wine App winows 8.1 to Phone

Still no luck un-installed then re-installed on bot phone and PC only seems to be Bing Food and Wine bot the other Bing Apps which are all syncing no problem possibly who-ever builds these apps need to re-check thew syncing code on this app as it just doesn't
    work

Strangely enough the shopping list you generate on the Bing Food and Wine app on the PC does actually synce across to the phone

the recipes and recipe groups do not however

cheers Vince

VINCENTGRACE, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

What precautions are needed to be 100% safe from people who prepare and deliver food to us?

1. What precautions are needed to be 100% safe from people who prepare and deliver food to us? - Similar Threads - precautions are needed

2. I need to speak with a person from the US

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak with a person from the US: I need to speak with someone about billing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-a-person-from-the-us/0f1d3a1a-9b63-463b-8007-426381c66fb3
  3. Ridiculous 'community guidelines'. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ridiculous 'community guidelines'. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!: MSN won't allow the following to be posted as a comment on their news/article page. It's just one example of the insane 'community guidelines' put in place by invisible, anonymous MSN overseers. "The following describes the those on the LEFT perfectly. "Of all tyrannies, a...
  4. Ridiculous 'community guidelines'. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ridiculous 'community guidelines'. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!: MSN won't allow the following to be posted as a comment on their news/article page. It's just one example of the insane 'community guidelines' put in place by invisible, anonymous MSN overseers. "The following describes the those on the LEFT perfectly. "Of all tyrannies, a...
  5. What is the password needed for safe mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the password needed for safe mode?: Is it the microsoft account password? submitted by /u/Glorgor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0s1pr/what_is_the_password_needed_for_safe_mode/
  6. Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deliver Us the Moon PC Game Crash: I downloaded the game Deliver Us the Moon for Windows 10 PCs from the Microsoft Store and played it twice for a total of about 90 minutes. It crashed while booting the next time I attempted to play it, and it has not responded since. The dialogue just notes the game has...
  7. What Happens To Those Of Us Who Can't Update Beyond 1709?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Happens To Those Of Us Who Can't Update Beyond 1709?: From Googling people like me there seem to be an awful lot who have tried every which way to install 1803 and then 1809 and no doubt 1903 will be the same. What did Microsoft do to the updates that made them so finicky? 132080
  8. Intel to deliver 1st exascale supercomputer to US Department of Energy

in Windows 10 News
    Intel to deliver 1st exascale supercomputer to US Department of Energy: DBDPFC8cIMo [ATTACH] Today is an exciting day for the future of science and the tech industry. Our announcement today that Intel will deliver the U.S.’ first exascale supercomputer for the Department of Energy is a key moment in the evolution of the industry and a...
  9. Ms - for people who NEED XP - what about XP mode on W10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Ms - for people who NEED XP - what about XP mode on W10: Hi there For some people XP is still a necessary OS -- lots of hideously expensive lab gear / construction stuff etc runs on dedicated XP systems. A lot of this hardware has life times over 20 - 50 years for example so is not quickly replaced - and the original...
  10. Food for Thought

in Windows 10 Support
    Food for Thought: After spending a couple hours on the phone with MS Support and MS Inc., arguing why, when I sign into the Store with my MS Account on my 'digitally entitled' machine, why Windows DVD Player App does not show up in my list of 'Purchased Apps', whether I perform a clean install...