Windows 10: What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?

Discus and support What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I left my computer to sleep for a few hours, and when i tried to open it it didn't work. Whenever i pressed the manual power button my computer seemed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AudreyZhao, Apr 12, 2019.

1. What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?

I left my computer to sleep for a few hours, and when i tried to open it it didn't work. Whenever i pressed the manual power button my computer seemed to die. after you wait a few more minutes it revives again. my computer is at full battery, so is there a problem with my computer? And how do you wake a computer without pressing the manual power button after hibernation/sleep?

:)

AudreyZhao, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 12, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?

1. What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - problem does computer

2. I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.: I have problems with my bluetooth does not work. I need help try to update my drivers and they are updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-my-bluetooth-does-not-work/eeb7d5f6-30ee-43c7-a52b-34a1d1b83e48
  3. Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !: This is getting old, real fast. again after the new update to windows 10 my computer looses the drivers for the usb ports and other settings I have done, along with new glitches. what I want to know is there a troubleshooter that can scan everything and just fix the problems...
  4. Does anyone else have this problem with their mouse, and how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone else have this problem with their mouse, and how can I fix it?: My dad has a problem with his mouse. More specifically, the mouse wheel. He has the amount of lines to scroll at a time set to 3, but at random times, it will start scrolling 6 lines at a time, for a random amount of time. I have no idea what is causing it or how to fix it....
  5. how do I fix opencl.dll problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I fix opencl.dll problems: how do I fix opencl.dll problem, "OpenCL.dll not found" or "OpenCL.dll file can't read" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-fix-opencldll-problems/135f31c2-4935-419b-a2b3-49fb11215dbd
  6. I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do?: I deleted my account on accident and now my start button won't work. How do I restore it? And I just updated it to window 10 yesterday and today it said that I was logged in as a temporary account so I tried fixing it but deleted my account what to do? I think I deleted my...
  7. What is a RAW drive and how do I fix it?

What is a RAW drive and how do I fix it?: I have an external WD hard drive that I have used for over a year, it is connected by a USB 3.0 plugable docking station. When I reboot my Win10 PC everything is wonderful (insert music here.) However, after a while, sometimes, and only recently, my drive act VERY STRANGELY...
  8. How do I fix my sound

How do I fix my sound: Earlier today I was playing my usual online game when suddenly the sound stopped working. It had been working just fine earlier and I hadn't changed anything except maybe updating Adobe Flash. After a while the sound suddenly came back and then it disappeared and hasn't...
  9. What does "no IPv6 connectivity mean? How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does "no IPv6 connectivity mean? How do I fix it?: I'm traveling, thus subject to public Wifi. Several times I go to the web, and get an error message. "You are not connected to the internet". However, the Wifi icon on the task bar shows that I am on the SSID with internet access. I checked the status of my Wifi Adapter...
  10. How do I fix a media problem

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix a media problem: Hello everyone , I have been using windows 10 for almost 2 months now , everything was almost perfect until a major probleme has shown up and the probeme is that I can't play any video or audio neither locally (files from my hard disk ) nor from the internet ... not only...