Windows 10: What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?

Discus and support What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I left my computer to sleep for a few hours, and when i tried to open it it didn't work. Whenever i pressed the manual power button my computer seemed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AudreyZhao, Apr 12, 2019.

1. What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?

I left my computer to sleep for a few hours, and when i tried to open it it didn't work. Whenever i pressed the manual power button my computer seemed to die. after you wait a few more minutes it revives again. my computer is at full battery, so is there a problem with my computer? And how do you wake a computer without pressing the manual power button after hibernation/sleep?

:)

AudreyZhao, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 12, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?

1. What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - problem does computer

2. How do i fix my problem im having?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my problem im having?: When I try to type "%appdata%" or when I try to do something it tells me on how I want to open this file as, if u guys need some information on my problem I will answer that as soon as I can...
  3. How do i fix my problem im having?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my problem im having?: When I try to type "%appdata%" or when I try to do something it tells me on how I want to open this file as, if u guys need some information on my problem I will answer that as soon as I can...
  4. How do i fix my problem im having?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?

Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?: So my computer keeps going to 100% CPU every time I open an app Ex. my browser and crashes with one app open. I've already tried restarting my computer and reinstalling some of the apps I use actively and it didn't work. When one of the apps crashed a popup saying "Memory...
  6. Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?: So my computer keeps going to 100% CPU every time I open an app Ex. my browser and crashes with one app open. I've already tried restarting my computer and reinstalling some of the apps I use actively and it didn't work. When one of the apps crashed a popup saying "Memory...
  7. Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?

8. what does this mean and how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does this mean and how do i fix this?: this is what greets me when i sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-and-how-do-i-fix-this/6b9580cf-ef8e-4461-a916-21b61388aadf
  9. what does this mean and how do i fix this?

what does this mean and how do i fix this?: this is what greets me when i sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-and-how-do-i-fix-this/6b9580cf-ef8e-4461-a916-21b61388aadf
  10. What does this mean and how do i fix this?

What does this mean and how do i fix this?: [ATTACH]help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-and-how-do-i-fix-this/9c7a72fd-65e1-4f49-b010-76f15a6f73ac