Windows 10: What process is this "ncsiuwpapp background task host"

Discus and support What process is this "ncsiuwpapp background task host" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In the last few days, I started to open the windows task manager, and I noticed this etranne process, and I was wondering what it could be, I went to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pedromar.silva, Nov 27, 2020.

1. What process is this "ncsiuwpapp background task host"

In the last few days, I

started to open the windows task manager, and I noticed this etranne process, and I was wondering what it could be, I went to research but I didn't find anything about the subject, so I decided to ask a question. I found an image of the process. sorry for my English

What process is this "ncsiuwpapp background task host" 38620f78-89c4-417a-9570-77e8c2faefe8?upload=true.png

*Moved

:)

Pedromar.silva, Nov 27, 2020

2. Cortana background task host

Hi,

Cortana background task host is a standard Windows process that may affect a computer's performance. For us to properly assist you in disabling this task, we would like to confirm the following information:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Aside from attempting to disable the Search bar, have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the concern?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to rectifying your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 27, 2020
  3. GN21YM Win User
    Task host is stopping background tasks

What can be done to correct receiving task host is stopping background tasks?

GN21YM, Nov 27, 2020
  4. BCGronk Win User

What process is this "ncsiuwpapp background task host"

Task Host is stopping background tasks.

Task Host is stopping background tasks. It will not let Win 10 do normal updates.

Anybody have any answers?

BCGronk, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

What process is this "ncsiuwpapp background task host"

1. What process is this "ncsiuwpapp background task host" - Similar Threads - process ncsiuwpapp background

2. backgroundTaskHost.exe Background Task Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backgroundTaskHost.exe Background Task Host: backgroundTaskHost.exe Background Task Host https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backgroundtaskhostexe-background-task-host/fb597f93-5617-4bd4-b43d-b644379bf272
  3. backgroundTaskHost.exe Background Task Host

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    backgroundTaskHost.exe Background Task Host: backgroundTaskHost.exe Background Task Host https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backgroundtaskhostexe-background-task-host/fb597f93-5617-4bd4-b43d-b644379bf272
  4. Microsoft Store Background Task Host process Suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Background Task Host process Suspended: Shortly after launching, Microsoft Store's Background Task Host becomes "suspended". The effect of becoming suspended seems to be that Microsoft Store WinStore.app.exe's network consumption falls to almost zero at that point. Apps and app updates therefore do not load or at...
  5. Microsoft Store Background Task Host process Suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Background Task Host process Suspended: Shortly after launching, Microsoft Store's Background Task Host becomes "suspended". The effect of becoming suspended seems to be that Microsoft Store WinStore.app.exe's network consumption falls to almost zero at that point. Apps and app updates therefore do not load or at...
  6. What is NcsiUwpApp in task manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is NcsiUwpApp in task manager?: When I open Task Manager I sometimes see NcsiUwpApp and Ncsi, what are they? Also, I see the Office app open itself and I'm not completely sure if applications can open themselves. Could a virus or malware open these apps? I have Malwarebytes and Avast Antivirus, Malware...
  7. What is ncsiuwpapp??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is ncsiuwpapp??: This was in my task manager at startup for about 1 minute before disappearing. I can’t find what it is on google. Does anyone know? submitted by /u/Zx21v9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jawj7s/what_is_ncsiuwpapp/
  8. NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager: Anyone know what this is please? NcsiUwpApp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ncsiuwpapp-found-in-task-manager/2c8672a4-cb3a-44af-a1aa-895b456ab8cc"
  9. Task host is stopping background tasks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task host is stopping background tasks: What can be done to correct receiving task host is stopping background tasks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-host-is-stopping-background-tasks/a7f82c8e-4c1f-405e-b0a0-962966238837
  10. What is Background Task Host?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is Background Task Host?: Cortana is Windows 10 user's personal assistant. To interact with Cortana, one must communicate via audio or the visual graphical User Interface. Application Name praid:CortanaUI