Windows 10: What processor size and ram is needed to run dual monitor ????

Discus and support What processor size and ram is needed to run dual monitor ???? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I am new to this forum, I am not a big computer guy. So I bought a couple all in one desktops this morning from Costco I thought the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by thecomputernewbie1, Feb 17, 2019.

1. What processor size and ram is needed to run dual monitor ????

Hello Guys,
    I am new to this forum, I am not a big computer guy. So I bought a couple all in one desktops this morning from Costco I thought the processor size and ram could handle dual monitor. After connecting a second monitor via J5create adapter it was verrryyy laggy I did not even feel like using the computer.

The computer I bought was the one below

https://www.costco.com/HP-23.8"-Tou...7th-Gen-AMD-A9---1080p.product.100415033.html

With that...

What processor size and ram is needed to run dual monitor ????

thecomputernewbie1, Feb 17, 2019

2. the difference between RAM size and processor speed?

The device with larger ram can open more applications compared to the device with less ram.

If processor has higher clock rate, the faster the app or game will execute.

High speed processor with low ram can execute apps faster than low speed processor with high ram.

Low speed processor with high ram can run many apps but execute apps slower.

Hope you got the idea. What processor size and ram is needed to run dual monitor ???? :)

Srikanthsd, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Dual Monitor Setup & Speakers

Hi,

There are several factors which could prevent your dual monitors and your speakers from working properly. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Are you getting an error message/code when trying to run the dual monitors?
    • Have you tried running the hardware troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Feb 17, 2019
  4. What processor size and ram is needed to run dual monitor ????

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

What processor size and ram is needed to run dual monitor ????

1. What processor size and ram is needed to run dual monitor ???? - Similar Threads - processor size ram

2. Dual monitor Display size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor Display size: I am using two monitors and trying to set it such that windows do not change size when dragged between them. Essentially I would like the left monitor to have the same sizing as the right since the monitors are pretty close in size.I have already looked at the solutions to...
  3. Dual monitor Display size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual monitor Display size: I am using two monitors and trying to set it such that windows do not change size when dragged between them. Essentially I would like the left monitor to have the same sizing as the right since the monitors are pretty close in size.I have already looked at the solutions to...
  4. Dual monitor Display size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dual Monitors Different "Sizes"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors Different "Sizes": I have two 27" monitors that are are of the same physical size but of different resolutions - 1080p and 1440p. These are being run through an RTX3060Ti so max resolution supported is 7680x4320, way above what I am displaying.When I open display and set them to their native...
  6. Dual Monitors Different "Sizes"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitors Different "Sizes": I have two 27" monitors that are are of the same physical size but of different resolutions - 1080p and 1440p. These are being run through an RTX3060Ti so max resolution supported is 7680x4320, way above what I am displaying.When I open display and set them to their native...
  7. Dual Monitors Different "Sizes"

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Needing Help With Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Needing Help With Dual Monitors: I'm running windows 10 home and I have a hdmi port on my laptop that I connected to my secondary monitor. Display Resolution 1366 X 768 (Recommended) for the laptop resolution. But the secondary monitor is 1920 x1080 full hd. I want to have 2 different wallpapers one for...
  9. Need Help With Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Dual Monitors: Hey! I just setup dual monitors using an old monitor I found, but there's a small problem. The old monitor I found is super long vertically, and the bottom of the screen is far below my eyeline. I thought a simple fix for this would be to change the resolution vertically,...
  10. Need help with dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with dual monitors: Hello. I cannot get a dual monitor setup to work for the life of me. I've made a LITTLE progress though by tweaking the BIOS to load from the Mobo VGA port first on boot, but now the second monitor just stays lit up with the windows 10 logo and nothing else, while the first...