Windows 10: what program could if find commands like:

Discus and support what program could if find commands like: in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In what program could if find commands like: size=getRectangle(cmdWindow) setRect ( control, left, top, width, height, repaint ) setRect ( cndWindow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jun 5, 2019.

1. doncole Win User

what program could if find commands like:

In what program could if find commands like:

size=getRectangle(cmdWindow)

setRect ( control, left, top, width, height, repaint )
    setRect ( cndWindow, l0, 10, 200, 200, 1)

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Jun 5, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile what program could if find commands like: :)

Naki, Jun 5, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. what program could if find commands like: - Similar Threads - program find commands

2. Could not find this item

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not find this item: Hello,I've been having a problem for about a week, where I need to delete large quantities of pictures and documents from Windows 10. But every time I want to do this, I can the message: Item Not Found.Could not find this item. This is no longer located in path . Verify the...
  3. “Could not find this item”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Could not find this item”: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sexysenju [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kmwog9/could_not_find_this_item/
  4. Windows 10 could be getting macOS-like find cursor feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 could be getting macOS-like find cursor feature: On macOS, you can enlarge the cursor to make it easier to see by simply shaking your mouse. Windows 10 also allows users to find the cursor on the desktop by pressing the Ctrl key, which you can enable and disable from the accessibility settings of the mouse. Based on the...
  5. What are the PowerShell command codes could change the registry key?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are the PowerShell command codes could change the registry key?: Hi, everyone I want to change the permission to deny the registry key such as the picture attached as following. Firstly, I want to add a new user named as "everyone". Secondly, I want to change the permission of everyone to "deny full control". I want to use PowerShell to...
  6. I'd like to program a HotKey Command that types date and time.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'd like to program a HotKey Command that types date and time.: Is there a native way to program a hot key to type out the day and time? I have to write "_2020-09-09_1402" the entire day. I had a program that I used to create a hot key command that did this. But now my company has stripped admin rights and non-standard apps from almost...
  7. What could be the reason for windows restarting during a program installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What could be the reason for windows restarting during a program installation?: Hello I have the following problem recently As soon as I install a program that simply restarts windows a few seconds later. No matter if it is Norton or graphic drivers or lastly during the installation of origin. Windows is already freshly set up. Memtest...
  8. could not find iviewers.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    could not find iviewers.dll: restarting pc the error appear: 'could not find iviewers.dll" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/could-not-find-iviewersdll/cc34c515-bda6-4d0a-be94-8a35ed4096b4
  9. what is the problem with "find" (not found as command)

in Windows 10 Support
    what is the problem with "find" (not found as command): Hello, my first post. Searched for the topic but could find no reference. I experience the following problem: "GoogleCloudSDKInstaller.exe" exits without completing the installation, details say: <"find" not recognized as internal or external command> I searched in my...
  10. Here's what Windows 9 could look like, in pictures

in Windows 10 News
    Here's what Windows 9 could look like, in pictures: With little to go on and plenty of speculation and rumor, designers have mocked up a number of concepts — fitting with previous releases — to detail what they expect the upcoming software to look like. Here are just a few examples of some of the most visually stunning and...