Windows 10: What program do you have to use to move photos out of your iPhone and

Discus and support What program do you have to use to move photos out of your iPhone and in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ...delete the imported photos from your iPhone when the importation is done? 177911 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by satel, May 4, 2021.

1. satel Win User

What program do you have to use to move photos out of your iPhone and

...delete the imported photos from your iPhone when the importation is done?

:)

satel, May 4, 2021

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, May 4, 2021
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, May 4, 2021
  4. Javo Win User

iPhone Photos import to Windows 10 PC not working

I would like to troubleshoot my inability to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. I am an advanced user struggling to find relevant help on the internet since most results are unusable masked adverts for paid third party software.

I want to use it the following way

1. connect iPhone via USB to my Windows 10 PC
    2. open Microsoft "Photos" app
    3. click in the upper right on import > add from the device over USB
    4. select all photos and click import

4th step is where it fails, with no usable message.

• I have set the device as trusted on iPhone
    • I mostly don't see it in My Computer, therefore I cannot just copy
    • I tried uninstalling every driver and iTunes software
    • Despite not being visible in Windows Explorer, iTunes can always access the contents with no issue
    • it has a tiny moments when it starts working, but overall import fails sooner or later and never copies all 3k photos. Mostly MSPhotos don't show any content, just failure message, sometimes it shows it's content and acts as I can select what to import, but as described fails sooner or later
    • iTunes can successfully copy entire phone.

Other attempts
    • I tried multiple free 3rd party SW, all of them either failed or seemed like to be usable only after buying their extended version
    • I tried using iTunes for Syncing the Photos
      • I maybe don't know how to use it, or it is faulty too. But I've set the directory where my Photos should be synced, but sync seems to just backup the phone and creates tiny 'Photo Database file', but no photo actually gets copied onto PC.

Javo, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. What program do you have to use to move photos out of your iPhone and - Similar Threads - program move photos

2. what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do when your fortnite shows you that you don't have dx11 but you have dx12 and you...: I got fortnite and I started it the game the it told me that I need DX11 but I I had DX12 so what should I do Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-your-fortnite-shows-you-that-you/24ee2be5-dd41-41be-90de-6e6b69e1b2f5
  3. How do you find out what year your PC came out?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you find out what year your PC came out?: Need to know what year my PC was made or released for sale? Where would I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-out-what-year-your-pc-came-out/e44ec1ca-aa19-48d8-801c-58349e60954c
  4. When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?: I have a Mac and when I put the CD in, iTunes pops up so that I can import it, but FLAC is not one of the options. If I want to save the CD music files in FLAC in Windows, what program do I have to use? 159198
  5. When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?

in Windows 10 Support
    When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?: I have a Mac and when I put the CD in, iTunes pops up so that I can import it, but FLAC is not one of the options. If I want to save the CD music files in FLAC in Windows, what program do I have to use? 159198
  6. What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not...: What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not turn off power after a system shutdown starts, and then you power it off? If that happens, and someone has this problem, I will copy and paste your Answer....
  7. What Have You Done to My PHOTO???????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What Have You Done to My PHOTO???????: You idiots at Microsoft updated my windows 10 to give me a new windows experience and deleted ALL of my files, including my photographs! Where are they? My "new windows experience" is horrible!!! Where are my files???? They were there yesterday. They are not there...
  8. What HDD maintenance programs do you use?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What HDD maintenance programs do you use?: I just came across Disk Checkup by PassMark software. PassMark DiskCheckup - SMART hard drive monitoring utility What do you use for accurate regular HDD health checks? 134014
  9. Moving photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving photos from iPhone to PC: I've been trying to move photos from my iPhone to my PC for an hour and it doesn't work. I am doing the guide that I found on the internet (open photos and import) and it all looked good. I press on import then it dectects all of them, after that I chose all to go into my...
  10. What do you folks do with your PC??

in Windows 10 Support
    What do you folks do with your PC??: Just started to wonder what do the members of this forum use their PC's for?? I use mine for the following things: 1 Programming in Python and Java.. working on my website(using PHP,CSS,HTML,JavaScript).. 2 Listening to SiriusXm.. 3 Occasionally watch a movie 4 Paying...