Windows 10: What program to use while scanning/

Discus and support What program to use while scanning/ in Cortana to solve the problem; I don't know if I should use TIFF or docs when scanning a letter to my computer. Help?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AnnetteEustace, Feb 24, 2019.

1. What program to use while scanning/

I don't know if I should use TIFF or docs when scanning a letter to my computer. Help?

:)

AnnetteEustace, Feb 24, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 24, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Feb 24, 2019
  4. avemaria Win User

What program to use while scanning/

right click scan in windows defender?

thanks for that.. i didn't notice the tutorial section :x

I did the suggested registry change and it's now listed on the desktop context menu.. but all this does is ask if I want to open it, update, or start a scan... I was hoping for the option where you right click a specific file and it will have listed 'scan with windows defender' like other antivirus programs have.. MSE had it. I'll keep looking around to see if I can find it in the meantime..

avemaria, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

What program to use while scanning/

1. What program to use while scanning/ - Similar Threads - program while scanning

2. webcam turns on while watching youtube or while using certain programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam turns on while watching youtube or while using certain programs: i try to watch a youtube video, and then my webcam turns on. the same goes for roblox. while i play a game, the webcam also turns on. i just got my laptop, so im not sure what is causing this...
  3. webcam turns on while watching youtube or while using certain programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam turns on while watching youtube or while using certain programs: i try to watch a youtube video, and then my webcam turns on. the same goes for roblox. while i play a game, the webcam also turns on. i just got my laptop, so im not sure what is causing this...
  4. Full scans using \Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full scans using \Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun: When running a full file scan using \Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun, which Platform package is used? Does it automatically select the latest version of the package?If I use the more complicated arrangement of\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform I'm...
  5. Full scans using \Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun

Full scans using \Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun: When running a full file scan using \Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun, which Platform package is used? Does it automatically select the latest version of the package?If I use the more complicated arrangement of\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform I'm...
  6. Full scans using \Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. What scan does windows use on default?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What scan does windows use on default?: Does windows use quick scan or full scan? Sorry if this a dumb question. submitted by /u/MortisDeux [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy6wfv/what_scan_does_windows_use_on_default/
  8. program closing while using

program closing while using: A program closes when I open parts of it to use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-closing-while-using/47173f37-ea99-4eef-ab1d-472c088766d4
  9. Working While Scanning

Working While Scanning: Can I, or should I, continue working while Windows Defender is running a full scan on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/working-while-scanning/0a233c85-6b04-4bd8-830a-353adbcdf93e
  10. Computer Hangs while Scanning viruses using SpyHunter!!

Computer Hangs while Scanning viruses using SpyHunter!!: Hi guys I'm using Enigma spy Hunter. My dad has a huge data of books with all kinds of viruses and he used his HD on my laptop and now I'm in big trouble :3 I tried to fix this using hitman Pro and Spy hunter which I used to get the annoying uc.exe virus. First I safemode...