Windows 10: What programs and Windows features are the Microsoft Text Input Application integrated into...

Discus and support What programs and Windows features are the Microsoft Text Input Application integrated into... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. The Microsoft Text Input Application has a tendency to automatically boot up on my system and make itself very hard to stop. It also brings up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James_147, Jan 25, 2021.

1. James_147 Win User

What programs and Windows features are the Microsoft Text Input Application integrated into...

Hi.

The Microsoft Text Input Application has a tendency to automatically boot up on my system and make itself very hard to stop. It also brings up privacy concerns for me as people and online articles have stated that it has keylogger-like behavior. In addition, going into Windows 10's Settings menu and disabling it from there doesn't seem to do anything.

How do I uninstall or fully disable it? And, what Windows features or programs will I be unable to use as a result?

Thanks, James

:)

James_147, Jan 25, 2021

2. Microsoft Text Input Application/Inicio (Start in English) processes

Hello, Members:

Current WIN 10 Home - Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

@Brink wrote: Microsoft Text Input Application is for the software keyboard (aka: touch keyboard).

I never before observed this in TASK MANAGER Processes before...
    however it cause an ISSUE:

My laptop started repeatedly waking from SLEEP MODE on its own.

• I searched Google: windows 10 keeps coming out of sleep...
    • I implemented many article recommendations...
    • Issue NOT resolved.

I conduct daily laptop cleaning maintenance each evening with:

• CCleaner (portable)
    • Webroot's built-in utility "Optimize Now"
    • Win 10 Create Restore Point
    • Iobit Advanced SystemCare 12 PRO

After all other MODS did not resolve WAKEUP issue... I decided to test:

• TURN-OFF keyboard (Logitech K400+)

Windows 10 keeps waking from sleep issue has been successfully resolved (going on a week now).

• I would conclude that Microsoft Text Input Application is responsible for this nuisance issue.

Hope this proves helpful to someone!

~ Alan

P.S. If MOD sees fit to move this post... please let me know its new location. THX.

ab1kenobee, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Zhaljin Win User

What programs and Windows features are the Microsoft Text Input Application integrated into...

Microsoft text input application

Hello there ChristineF42,

My name is Jin and I am an Independent Advisor. The Microsoft text input application is integrated with Windows 10, disabling the app may lead to some applications to not work properly.

If you encounter as such, you can run the automated troubleshooter. Please refer to the article below:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

If you have other concerns, feel free to let me know.

Zhaljin, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

1. What programs and Windows features are the Microsoft Text Input Application integrated into... - Similar Threads - programs features are

2. how do I change the language in Microsoft text input application windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I change the language in Microsoft text input application windows 10: how do I change the language in microsoft text input application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-language-in-microsoft-text/fbe8a767-d34f-4a54-b3d5-ca1c79cb95a6
  3. how do I change the language in Microsoft text input application windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I change the language in Microsoft text input application windows 10: how do I change the language in microsoft text input application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-language-in-microsoft-text/fbe8a767-d34f-4a54-b3d5-ca1c79cb95a6
  4. Mail, Search, Settings, Microsoft text input application

in Cortana
    Mail, Search, Settings, Microsoft text input application: Ok so Mail, Search, Settings, Microsoft text input application have been in my task manager for about a month now and I dont know why. When I try to end the tasks they just reappear please help...
  5. How to disable Microsoft Text Input Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable Microsoft Text Input Application: Every few minutes, a process called "Microsoft Text Input Application" starts and uses 100% of my CPU. I can end it via the Task Manager, but I have to do this every few minutes.I tried to disable it by going to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics and Feedback > Improve Inking...
  6. How to prevent Microsoft Text Input Application from starting safely?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to prevent Microsoft Text Input Application from starting safely?: I Am searching for a way to prevent Microsoft Text Input Application from starting. Process name: TextInputHost.exe. You can rename its folder, but it will generate a lot of DCOM 10001 errors in Event Viewer. Like 300 in couple of days. Some DCOM errors can be safely ignored,...
  7. Microsoft text input application?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft text input application?: Just saw this in my task manager. What is it? I don’t think I’ve seen it before. submitted by /u/Zx21v9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx42jl/microsoft_text_input_application/
  8. Microsoft text input application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft text input application: Hello, I recently disabled Microsoft text input application. Would this cause problems with my Turbo Tax online? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-text-input-application/79030088-90b7-411b-b5a0-64e70c04dd03
  9. Microsoft Text Input Application/Inicio (Start in English) processes

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Text Input Application/Inicio (Start in English) processes: I updated to W10 1903 last night. After the update, I found two processes in Task manager that I never seen before, Microsoft Text Input Application and Inicio. Inicio means Start in Spanish. Does anyone know what they are and what they do? The one called Inicio perhaps does...
  10. programs and features is not offering to repair applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs and features is not offering to repair applications: Trying to repair C++ but the repair feature is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-and-features-is-not-offering-to-repair/43b8c3f2-abd9-4549-a59c-405a2857af32