Windows 10: What programs create the .openjfx folder?

Discus and support What programs create the .openjfx folder? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A folder named .openjfx is automatically created at the user level of my directory. This question has been asked before but the thread is closed. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andre Spenard, Jun 2, 2023.

1. What programs create the .openjfx folder?

A folder named .openjfx is automatically created at the user level of my directory. This question has been asked before but the thread is closed. The answer did not name what programs is responsible for making the directory. Several years ago I had to install a java based program for work. I have since removed the program using Revo but I think something is left behind that continues to make this folder. I cannot find anything running is services or anything in the registry. that seems like a culprit. Please name programs that would create this folder. Thanks.

:)

Andre Spenard, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

What programs create the .openjfx folder?

1. What programs create the .openjfx folder? - Similar Threads - programs create openjfx

2. What programs create the .openjfx folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What programs create the .openjfx folder?: A folder named .openjfx is automatically created at the user level of my directory. This question has been asked before but the thread is closed. The answer did not name what programs is responsible for making the directory. Several years ago I had to install a java based...
  3. What programs create the .openjfx folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What programs create the .openjfx folder?: A folder named .openjfx is automatically created at the user level of my directory. This question has been asked before but the thread is closed. The answer did not name what programs is responsible for making the directory. Several years ago I had to install a java based...
  4. Is this folder safe to delete .openjfx, .cache & Package Cache

Is this folder safe to delete .openjfx, .cache & Package Cache: Hi, these file has just randomly started showing up on my C:/Users/My Name. I have no idea what this folder is and it was created 22 Feb 2023. Along with the .cache folder which is in the same place, this has a folder inside of it called fontconfig, i just want to know if...
  5. Is this folder safe to delete .openjfx, .cache & Package Cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this folder safe to delete .openjfx, .cache & Package Cache: Hi, these file has just randomly started showing up on my C:/Users/My Name. I have no idea what this folder is and it was created 22 Feb 2023. Along with the .cache folder which is in the same place, this has a folder inside of it called fontconfig, i just want to know if...
  6. Is this folder safe to delete .openjfx, .cache & Package Cache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What can I do about the Program Files, WindowsApps and WPsystem folders being created in...

What can I do about the Program Files, WindowsApps and WPsystem folders being created in...: After having attempted to install MS Flight Simulator via Xbox Gamepass and several Steam games to my secondary hard drive I've noticed that some of my games no longer launch and that there are Program Files, WindowsApps and WPsystem folders now appearing in my secondary...
  8. Can't delete WindowsApps folder created by the Xbox program.

Can't delete WindowsApps folder created by the Xbox program.: Let me just state that not giving users full control of their PC is absolutely **** unacceptable. What the **** is Microsoft thinking? Second, yes. I've tried changing permissions, it doesn't always work. Microsoft needs to unfuck the condescending view they have of their...
  9. "cannot create file" in programs folder

in Windows 10 Support
    "cannot create file" in programs folder: I'm new to Windows 10 and I'm installing some of my software. I came across this error today running Audio Identifier: The Application encountered an error! (cannot create file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio Identifier\settings.xml". Access is denied. I'm guessing it...
  10. Folder !! created after latest update -- What is it

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder !! created after latest update -- What is it: Hi there Anybody got any idea what this folder is the application seems to be WPI ?? [img] I did an upgrade from the ISO at the Ms Bench site so the ISO is genuine Cheers jimbo 29994