Windows 10: What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

Discus and support What Requirements are Required for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know what the requirements are for Windows 10? 3657 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 22, 2015.

1. What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

Does anyone know what the requirements are for Windows 10?

:)

Jesse Williams, Jan 22, 2015

2. What are the minimum requirements for pc hardware/drivers when it comes to game streaming on Windows 10?

Hey collintuck What Requirements are Required for Windows 10? :)

The computer has quite old parts and is most probably struggling to both run the game and to stream it.

Posting a short list of all PC parts would be more useful such as (CPU, GPU, RAM, Motherboard, Storage drives, Case, PSU, etc.).

I would say you can check the Task Manager/Resource Monitor and see if anything is hitting 100% usage (CPU, RAM, etc.). This shoudl tell you if something is bottlenecking your performance.

Captain_WD, Jan 22, 2015
  3. What are the minimum requirements for pc hardware/drivers when it comes to game streaming on Windows 10?

Yes I noticed that my memory is always around 30% at startup mainly because of "system and compressed memory" and other Windows systems/services. I noticed My Disk is always close to 100% on startup and while playing mmo games. My CPU is about 80% when
    playing MMO games online on lowest settings. When I am streaming on "Very High" setting the CPU is about 20%. However, it lags terribly. It isn't a time lag it's a glitchy/shaky screen that makes it impossible to play the game. Which lead me to believe that
    my hardware is outdated and I am happy to install new hardware if I need to.

collintuck, Jan 22, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

5. werty Win User
    werty, Jan 22, 2015
  6. werty Win User
    werty, Jan 22, 2015
  7. Okay. I was also talking about the full version that Microsoft recently announced.

Jesse Williams, Jan 22, 2015
  8. What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

Does anyone know the system requirements for the finished version of Windows 10?

Jesse Williams, Jan 23, 2015
  9. Dude Win User
    It should be similar to what was posted earlier. We wont know until it's closer to release.

10. Okay. I have been reading online, that it would be the same as the requirements that Windows 8.1 required.

11. To quote the System Requirements page for Win10: "To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an Internet connection, a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768, and a Microsoft account."

What constitutes a Microsoft Account? Is Hotmail or Outlook sufficient?

PeaB4YouGo, Jan 23, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Yes, Hotmail works just fine.

HTH
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 23, 2015
  13. What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

Hotmail is what I use. My mom also uses Hotmail on her Windows 8.1 desktop and it works like it should.

14. badrobot Win User
    There is no finished version. It's still a work in progress.
    Basically if you can run 7, you are good with 10.

badrobot, Jan 23, 2015
  15. caperjack Win User
    There is no finished version. It's still a work in progress.
    Basically if you can run 7, you are good with 10. iam running latest build9926 on a 8+years old Dell laptop .with duel core intel Centeno,2gig ram ,its a bit slow but work ok ,win10 had drivers for all but 2 devices ,likely bluetooh and cardreader not sure

caperjack, Jan 24, 2015
Thema:

What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

1. What Requirements are Required for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Requirements are Required

2. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  3. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  4. What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?: What are the requirements for reactivating Windows? OS on my PC is OEM. Have to replace its motherboard. What do I have provide to Microsoft for reactivating the OS? Thank you....
  5. What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?: What are the requirements for reactivating Windows? OS on my PC is OEM. Have to replace its motherboard. What do I have provide to Microsoft for reactivating the OS? Thank you....
  6. What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What is the recommended system requirement for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the recommended system requirement for windows 10?: Hello Viewers. I want to ask a question. I want to know the exact/real system requirements for windows 10? Because I think that the system requirements that Microsoft has given I think are not correct. Can anyone tell me the exact/real system requirement for windows 10?...
  8. What's with requiring a microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What's with requiring a microsoft account?: Right. I just bought an Acer Aspire TC. For reason when I began set up Windows required me to log into my microsoft account as well as set up a pin. What gives? How can I get rid to ms account? I already found how to kill the pin....
  9. What are the requirements for Nearby Sharing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are the requirements for Nearby Sharing?: My desktop computer has no Bluetooth but is connected to my WiFi router via an Ethernet cable. Why doesn't Nearby Sharing appear in settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-requirements-for-nearby-sharing/7e2bd1b7-63ae-4c1d-8f47-39b48c40de71
  10. Windows 10 Requirement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Requirement: Hello there I’d like to know if i can install windows 10 pro on a desktop with the following specs; CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz Memor(Ram): 2.00GB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 v1909 system requirement