Windows 10: What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

Discus and support What Requirements are Required for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The current Windows build takes about 50% more RAM than 8.1. The first build was comparable to 8.1. That is about 1GB compared to 500MB in 8.1 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 22, 2015.

1. What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

The current Windows build takes about 50% more RAM than 8.1. The first build was comparable to 8.1.
    That is about 1GB compared to 500MB in 8.1 with basic optimizations. 750MB with extreme ones, still heavy.
    As always, it is not about RAM usage, it is about CPU/HDD usage as well, which is really higher than before.

TairikuOkami, Jan 24, 2015

2. A Microsoft Account? Tell that to some of my elderly customers and they will ruin your day for you.

My first Windows was Windows 3.0 and I've never needed a Microsoft Account and I really don't want one now.

If I remember correctly, I was able to install the 9926 ver. without a MS Account. Eh?
    but I did have to give one of my email addresses and password. What a pain in the arse!!!

*Cool

TechnoMage, Jan 24, 2015
  3. AddRAM Win User
    You just use something like a Yahoo account, then you just sign out and sign into the local account once you have the OS installed, it`s really no big deal.

5:04 PM in Florida already *Eek must be that new southern time zone *Smile

AddRAM, Jan 24, 2015
  4. What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

As someone one said it: just pull out the network cable/or do not connect to wifi, no email needed.
    I have to setup my network manually, that is pretty much the same thing, so I did not enter anything.

TairikuOkami, Jan 24, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    You're right, albeit some folks just have to make a big deal out of nothing. . .and using old people is just silly really hate that since I am an old people (70). . .*Huh

6. badrobot Win User
    The email acct I use is just an "alias" from my main outlook acct. You can make sub-accounts on outlook that you can easily delete any time.

However, I still switched to local accout.

badrobot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

What Requirements are Required for Windows 10?

1. What Requirements are Required for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Requirements are Required

2. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  3. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  4. What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?: What are the requirements for reactivating Windows? OS on my PC is OEM. Have to replace its motherboard. What do I have provide to Microsoft for reactivating the OS? Thank you....
  5. What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?: What are the requirements for reactivating Windows? OS on my PC is OEM. Have to replace its motherboard. What do I have provide to Microsoft for reactivating the OS? Thank you....
  6. What are the requirements for reactivating Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What is the recommended system requirement for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the recommended system requirement for windows 10?: Hello Viewers. I want to ask a question. I want to know the exact/real system requirements for windows 10? Because I think that the system requirements that Microsoft has given I think are not correct. Can anyone tell me the exact/real system requirement for windows 10?...
  8. What's with requiring a microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What's with requiring a microsoft account?: Right. I just bought an Acer Aspire TC. For reason when I began set up Windows required me to log into my microsoft account as well as set up a pin. What gives? How can I get rid to ms account? I already found how to kill the pin....
  9. What are the requirements for Nearby Sharing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are the requirements for Nearby Sharing?: My desktop computer has no Bluetooth but is connected to my WiFi router via an Ethernet cable. Why doesn't Nearby Sharing appear in settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-requirements-for-nearby-sharing/7e2bd1b7-63ae-4c1d-8f47-39b48c40de71
  10. Windows 10 Requirement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Requirement: Hello there I’d like to know if i can install windows 10 pro on a desktop with the following specs; CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz Memor(Ram): 2.00GB...