Windows 10: What`s this llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod and this Dhhjmlmdpcpiojif

Discus and support What`s this llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod and this Dhhjmlmdpcpiojif in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; AdwCleaner detects these two items and quarantines them. What are they? How can I stop this event from repetitively happening?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KCav45, Jan 13, 2021.

1. KCav45 Win User

What`s this llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod and this Dhhjmlmdpcpiojif

AdwCleaner detects these two items and quarantines them. What are they?
    How can I stop this event from repetitively happening?
    • Dhhjmlmdpcpiojiffodbldlkgcnaeogp
    • llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod

:)

KCav45, Jan 13, 2021
  2. KCav45 Win User

AdwCleaner detects these two items and quarantines them. What are they?
    How can I stop this event from repetitively happening?
    • Dhhjmlmdpcpiojiffodbldlkgcnaeogp
    • llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod

KCav45, Jan 13, 2021
  3. What`s this llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod and this Dhhjmlmdpcpiojif

Hello @KCav45,

[1] What file types are they, if any?
    [2] Does the date created give you a clue as to when they were created?
    [3] Can you right-click and select Properties to see what it says?
    [4] Do they keep getting created if you remove them?

I hope this helps.

Paul Black, Jan 13, 2021
  4. KCav45 Win User

When I said quarantine them AdwCleaner reported
    ***** [ Chromium (and derivatives) ] *****
    Deleted dhhjmlmdpcpiojiffodbldlkgcnaeogp
    Deleted llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod

Then I rebooted in Safe Mode and ran AdwCleaner
    It detected them again.

KCav45, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. What`s this llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod and this Dhhjmlmdpcpiojif - Similar Threads - What`s llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod Dhhjmlmdpcpiojif

2. What´s this error means?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What´s this error means?: In 030223-19312-01.dmp the instruction at nt!MiStartingOffset+0x17261a caused a kernel BugCheck A with the following details:BugCheck Code 0xAArg172Arg22Arg30Arg418446735277740850458...
  3. What´s this error means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What´s this error means?: In 030223-19312-01.dmp the instruction at nt!MiStartingOffset+0x17261a caused a kernel BugCheck A with the following details:BugCheck Code 0xAArg172Arg22Arg30Arg418446735277740850458...
  4. What´s this error means?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is "Digital Audio S/PDIF"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is "Digital Audio S/PDIF"?: Hello I have a question, after I resolved a problem of my PC, I reinstall AMD drivers and after it install it. In "Sound" a playback option called "Digital Audio S/PDIF" appears. What it do? And what thing can do with it?...
  6. What is "Digital Audio S/PDIF"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is "Digital Audio S/PDIF"?: Hello I have a question, after I resolved a problem of my PC, I reinstall AMD drivers and after it install it. In "Sound" a playback option called "Digital Audio S/PDIF" appears. What it do? And what thing can do with it?...
  7. what is 'S' mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is 'S' mode: my new hp laptop will not let me download a different browser it says it is in S mode is that why, and how do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-s-mode/2a5ab3c6-d18c-45f1-a322-fa38d3a7e675
  8. What`s this llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod and this Dhhjmlmdpcpiojif

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What`s this llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod and this Dhhjmlmdpcpiojif: AdwCleaner detects these two items and quarantines them. What are they? How can I stop this event from repetitively happening? Dhhjmlmdpcpiojiffodbldlkgcnaeogp llkjooekcinmdmojmfdjhidbakfpepod 171665
  9. What the s**t is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the s**t is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Practical_Support_96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpnnlx/what_the_st_is_this/
  10. What`s happened to YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    What`s happened to YouTube: Windows 10 v1909 64bit:Now when signing in to YouTube all I get is (at present)an Ebay advert in the centre of the screen which I can`t delete.I say "at present" because it is sometimes a personal post for a person who has achieved a record number of likes.Any idea why?...