Windows 10: What Service is the one that makes x64 exe to run?

Discus and support What Service is the one that makes x64 exe to run? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a so broken version of Windows 10, that runs on Safe mode or by disabling services. If I disable services I won't be able to run any exe file,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lolpo555, Dec 25, 2020.

1. What Service is the one that makes x64 exe to run?

I have a so broken version of Windows 10, that runs on Safe mode or by disabling services. If I disable services I won't be able to run any exe file, since Windows would show a sign indicating app or program is not compatible. Unless opened as administrator.

I'd like to execute a USB windows Installation so Windows would install once PC is restarted.

submitted by /u/Lolpo555
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lolpo555, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 25, 2020
  3. USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

What Service is the one that makes x64 exe to run?

text services framework not running

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. What is the issue you are facing with the detachable keyboard?
    3. Are you receiving any error code or error message?
    4. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed?

The Text Services Framework is a COM framework and an API in the Windows operating systems, that supports advanced text input and text processing. Since the Text Services Framework is not running, I would suggest
    you to follow the steps below and check if it works for you.

1. Click on Start, type
      cmd, Right-click on it and select Run as administrator. This will open the
      Command Prompt for you.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor" /Enable
    3. Next type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Run /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor"
    4. Once both the commands have been executed successfully, please close the Command Prompt.
    5. Restart the system and check.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

What Service is the one that makes x64 exe to run?

1. What Service is the one that makes x64 exe to run? - Similar Threads - Service makes x64

2. Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10: Hi, can someone help me? I am trying to install a specific app on my computer, it is a Windows 10 64-bit. But for some reason, I am unable to open it, when I try, it says:'Are you sure you want this app to make changes to your device? Life MakeoverDeveloper: Archosaur...
  3. Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10: Hi, can someone help me? I am trying to install a specific app on my computer, it is a Windows 10 64-bit. But for some reason, I am unable to open it, when I try, it says:'Are you sure you want this app to make changes to your device? Life MakeoverDeveloper: Archosaur...
  4. Cannot run 'yslzmsearealinstaller-x64.exe' on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?: So I wanted to know, what makes a .exe file be a windows application appear in the applications settings.For example if I make a .exe file, it does not appear in the windows application settings, whereas if I download a game from steam, it does. What I am trying to figure...
  6. What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?: So I wanted to know, what makes a .exe file be a windows application appear in the applications settings.For example if I make a .exe file, it does not appear in the windows application settings, whereas if I download a game from steam, it does. What I am trying to figure...
  7. One of the update services is not running properly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One of the update services is not running properly: Hi there, Windows cannot be updated, I get the following message: "One of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a troubleshooter to fix the problem. Go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then select Windows...
  8. One of the update services is not running properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One of the update services is not running properly: A few weeks ago My system opened but instead of my pin coming up I had to used my password. When I tried to access Signin options it wouldn't work. Have been trying to run windows update but keep getting One of the update services is not running properly. Have tried...
  9. Moving Win7 games to Win10 - What edits to make EXE's run?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Win7 games to Win10 - What edits to make EXE's run?: I want to play the Solitaire, etc. games from my old Win7 PC on my new Win10 PC because I don't want to use a cloud account simply to save scores as the new Win10 game bundle requires. I have copied the Games folder from the old Win7 PC to the new Win10 PC but the EXE's will...
  10. What is this service that's running?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this service that's running?: [img] "Windows Back Up" i feel like its taking a lot, is it safe to disable? what is it exactly? Im sure i disabled all my back up stuff 101021