Windows 10: What services to disable?

Discus and support What services to disable? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Here's screenshots of my services list, what to disable?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gamerg_yt, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Sonya Win User

Suggestions on services to disable?

And finally these events from eventviewer took place on the 8th while I was busy working in Photoshop
    What services to disable? [​IMG]

Sonya, Apr 14, 2020
  2. CountMike Win User
    Suggestions on services to disable?

Lol. Those 4 of them are already on the internet now and could be accessed and copied/saved by anybody. Did you at least watermark them ? Have you shared those and any of them with anybody else ? Does anybody else have access to your computer they are on ?

CountMike, Apr 14, 2020
  3. LMiller7 Win User

What services to disable?

[Request] List of services that can be safely disabled

This is my list of service to disable:
    Start List

End List.

I do not recommend disabling any services.

LMiller7, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

What services to disable?

1. What services to disable? - Similar Threads - services disable

2. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  3. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  4. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started: I can't install Microsoft store apps, and I tried every registry fix, but it didn't work. I did a cloud reset to my computer and this is already being boring because I don't want to buy a new computer, my computer is from 2015, the original version was Windows 7 Home and I...
  5. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started: I can't install Microsoft store apps, and I tried every registry fix, but it didn't work. I did a cloud reset to my computer and this is already being boring because I don't want to buy a new computer, my computer is from 2015, the original version was Windows 7 Home and I...
  6. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

7. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  8. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  9. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?

Is it Safe to Disable the Delivery Optimization Service?: I have a Windows 10 PC and a Windows 11 laptop; every now and again, I notice this, but today especially, Delivery Optimization seems to be making non-stop connections to my laptop on Port 7680 I know Delivery Optimization is largely related to Windows Updates, but I would...