Windows 10: what setting do need to go to on windows 10 pro to turn thr screen lock off. i;m tired...

Discus and support what setting do need to go to on windows 10 pro to turn thr screen lock off. i;m tired... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i want to turn offthe screen lock, so what setting do i need to enter to turn off screen lock, i am trierd of having to sign back on after leaving my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RITA KELLIN HICKS, Aug 23, 2020.

1. what setting do need to go to on windows 10 pro to turn thr screen lock off. i;m tired...

i want to turn offthe screen lock, so what setting do i need to enter to turn off screen lock, i am trierd of having to sign back on after leaving my pc and come back to it later and have to re sign in .

:)

RITA KELLIN HICKS, Aug 23, 2020

2. Windows 10: How to disable lock screen to show login screen directly.

Hi Edward,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if lock screen feature is enabled on the computer.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• What is the edition of Windows 10 installed on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable the lock screen and check if it helps.

How to disable Lock screen on Windows 10 group policy:

If wanted to turn off lock screen pictures, then I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn off lock screen pictures through group policy editor.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type "gpedit.msc" without the quotes in the run box and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Then follow the path below:

Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization

4. Now on the right side, Double click that
    Do not display the lock screen
    option.

5. Set the option as Enabled.

6. Click on Apply and then click on
    Ok.

7. Close Group policy editor and restart your computer.

Note: The above steps is applicable to Windows 10 pro version.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with disabling lock screen on the computer, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10: How to disable lock screen to show login screen directly.

That worked!

Thank you very much!

cs

chasedward, Aug 23, 2020
  4. nsmth Win User

what setting do need to go to on windows 10 pro to turn thr screen lock off. i;m tired...

Windows 10: How to disable lock screen to show login screen directly.

That worked!

Thank you very much!

cs

my version does not allow gpedit.msc- please provide instructions on how to skip the lock screen and go to login for the rest of us. this is a very annoying step

nsmth, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

what setting do need to go to on windows 10 pro to turn thr screen lock off. i;m tired...

1. what setting do need to go to on windows 10 pro to turn thr screen lock off. i;m tired... - Similar Threads - setting need pro

2. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  3. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  4. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I turn off the CAPS lock on screen notification in Windows 10?

How do I turn off the CAPS lock on screen notification in Windows 10?: How do I turn off the CAPS lock on screen notification in Windows 10? I did many tries , but was not successful. One of the attempts is : steps >> I followed all the steps except those in orange that did not appear on my computer. Press the Windows key on the keyboard...
  6. Windows 10 lock screen won't turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 lock screen won't turn off: I just upgraded from a surface pro 4 to a surface book 2. However one issue that I've never faced on the surface pro that I'm facing on the surface book is that the lock screen won't turn off (time out). Whenever I locked my screen on the surface pro, the display would turn...
  7. ASUS X555LJ Randomly turning screen off and going into lock screen.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ASUS X555LJ Randomly turning screen off and going into lock screen.: Hi, I have an ASUS X555LJ that seems to be turning off the screen and going into the lock screen for no reason, I don't have any timers set to turn off screen, it doesn't do it while I'm using it, but sometimes not always, it does turn off or go into sleep mode then I move...
  8. How do I turn off "lock screen" "ads"?

How do I turn off "lock screen" "ads"?: I have a Surface pro4 running Win10 Pro. Today's lock screen is a nice winter scene, but it is marred by some "ads" that i didn't ask for nor do I want them on my screen. (for a photo visit: http://imgur.com/a/njoVt) The "ads" are links to the Microsoft store. Ok,...
  9. Turn On or Off Screen Rotation Lock in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Screen Rotation Lock in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Screen Rotation Lock in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Screen Rotation Lock in Windows 10 A tablet and some hybrid laptop devices are designed to rotate the display automatically in a portrait or landscape orientation as you turn it so that what...
  10. Turn On or Off Lock Screen Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Lock Screen Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Lock Screen Notifications in Windows 10 [img] Information The lock screen is the screen you see when you lock your PC (or when it locks automatically after you haven't been using it for a while). The lock screen will also show at startup, and when...