Windows 10: What should be my original boot path?

Discus and support What should be my original boot path? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After last windows update nothing worked right. Uninstalled it but now all is sluggish and some app won't even open. On start up it takes at least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DawnFranko, Jun 12, 2019.

1. What should be my original boot path?

After last windows update nothing worked right. Uninstalled it but now all is sluggish and some app won't even open. On start up it takes at least 3-4 minutes now to just get to Windows screen.

:)

DawnFranko, Jun 12, 2019

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Jun 12, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

What should be my original boot path?

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

What should be my original boot path?

1. What should be my original boot path? - Similar Threads - should original boot

2. What size should searchprotocolhost.exe be?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What size should searchprotocolhost.exe be?: I was getting some login prompts for this application. I removed my windows email account from Outlook and re-added it and it looks like the prompting has stopped. However, now I am worried if I have some sort of virus in the searchprotocolhost.exe. What size should the...
  3. My window 10 is lagging what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My window 10 is lagging what should I do?: Hello friends My laptop is getting slowdown since I update my windows. Its lagging problem is increase so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-window-10-is-lagging-what-should-i-do/b2522635-c2f3-494f-b1bb-f63988de3198
  4. What should I set my pagefile to after upgrading my ram?

in Windows 10 Support
    What should I set my pagefile to after upgrading my ram?: Topic, What is the minimum size I should set my pagefile too so that I won't run into any problems? Currently I have 8 gb of ram and tomorrow I plan to add another 8 gb for 16 Gb total. DDR4 2133mhz if your curious what type or if that even matters. My Os is on a SSD so when...
  5. What is the path to the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the path to the store: I am customizing the tile icons for my start menu using TileCreator. I would like to set a custom tile for the windows store however I cannot figure out what the path to the windows store is in order to do so. Google has failed me in this pursuit *Sad 32407
  6. What should I install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I install?: I've just clean installed Windows 10 but I don't know what apps and programs I should install. Any suggestions? NOTE: There is absolutely nothing on my PC I would also like some suggestions as to how to get the most out of my PC. 33304
  7. What RAM should I add to my Win10 System?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What RAM should I add to my Win10 System?: Hello dear fellow members, I want to speed up my Windows 10 computer. I have little clue about what to pay attention to if I buy extra RAM. What RAM should I add to my system? And in what slot should I place them? I now have: 2x 2GB DDR3 240-pin DIMM at 1333 MHz (...
  8. Windows Boot Screens – What should I see? – How long should they last?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Boot Screens – What should I see? – How long should they last?: When I start my computer, I see the following screens in order: 1. A black screen with a big Dell logo on top and spinning white dots on the bottom 2. A plain black screen 3. A blue screen with spinning white dots and the words "please wait" underneath them 4. A lock...
  9. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652
  10. What is my upgrade path from dual boot back to single boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is my upgrade path from dual boot back to single boot: My laptop has dual boot - Windows 7 and Windows 10. My Win7 environment is my main working environment with lots of programs installed and important files. I installed the Win10 environnment just to play around with 10 during the technical preview. Now, I would like to...