Windows 10: What should be my original boot path?

Discus and support What should be my original boot path? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After last windows update nothing worked right. Uninstalled it but now all is sluggish and some app won't even open. On start up it takes at least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DawnFranko, Jun 12, 2019.

1. What should be my original boot path?

After last windows update nothing worked right. Uninstalled it but now all is sluggish and some app won't even open. On start up it takes at least 3-4 minutes now to just get to Windows screen.

:)

DawnFranko, Jun 12, 2019

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Jun 12, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

What should be my original boot path?

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

What should be my original boot path?

1. What should be my original boot path? - Similar Threads - should original boot

2. View original path in Recent Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View original path in Recent Folders: I find the most convenient way to manage my project files is by using Recent Folders pinned to Quick Access.However, I am at an architectural practice and we use a common folder system in each project folder.For example each project folder contains the same set of...
  3. View original path in Recent Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View original path in Recent Folders: I find the most convenient way to manage my project files is by using Recent Folders pinned to Quick Access.However, I am at an architectural practice and we use a common folder system in each project folder.For example each project folder contains the same set of...
  4. Should C:\Windows\System32\downlevel be in PATH

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should C:\Windows\System32\downlevel be in PATH: api-ms-win-core-*.dlls aren't resolved for some reason, for some DLLs I built with VS2022 and downloaded from gstreamer. I checked that with depends.exe. So I found out that those reside in C:\Windows\System32\downlevel and added it to PATH. However, ext-ms-win-*.dll still...
  5. How to restore original Windows Boot Manager path?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to restore original Windows Boot Manager path?: I had installed rEFInd, and as you may know, one has to change the boot manager path to point to rEFInd: bcdedit /set {bootmgr} path \EFI\refind\refind\refind_x64.efi But for some reason that pc would not use this while booting. I finally got it working by installing rEFInd...
  6. What does the "Use original boot configuration" do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does the "Use original boot configuration" do?: Under "General" in System Configuration, It is unticked by default to me.I want to know what it does and if I should enable it or leave it as is.Here is the image....
  7. What should be the correct system boot time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What should be the correct system boot time?: Windows 10 version 2004 Japanese updated Software/Drivers updated. When I turn on computer the Acer Care Center warn that System Boot taking time, however, when I check the Task manager/Startup it says 3.2 or 2.9 refer screen shot a while ago. May be the Acer Care Center...
  8. What Happens to Original?

What Happens to Original?: If I have a picture in an album - or anywhere for that matter - if I edit, is the original still stored somewhere? Should I "save as" before edit as I would a Word Document?...
  9. What is the path to the store

What is the path to the store: I am customizing the tile icons for my start menu using TileCreator. I would like to set a custom tile for the windows store however I cannot figure out what the path to the windows store is in order to do so. Google has failed me in this pursuit *Sad 32407
  10. What is my upgrade path from dual boot back to single boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is my upgrade path from dual boot back to single boot: My laptop has dual boot - Windows 7 and Windows 10. My Win7 environment is my main working environment with lots of programs installed and important files. I installed the Win10 environnment just to play around with 10 during the technical preview. Now, I would like to...