Windows 10: what should I buy oem key or cheap retail key or microsoft retail key? can i fresh install...

Discus and support what should I buy oem key or cheap retail key or microsoft retail key? can i fresh install... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a desktop pc , my pc is not activated and I want it to be activated through legit way but I don't have such high amount 16500rupees - 199.99 usd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raghav Reddy, Feb 9, 2023.

1. what should I buy oem key or cheap retail key or microsoft retail key? can i fresh install...

I have a desktop pc , my pc is not activated and I want it to be activated through legit way but I don't have such high amount 16500rupees - 199.99 usd .My questions:- OEM :- If I buy OEM key from a valid source and later in future if I want to fresh install my same pc with same motherboard but some upgraded hardware can I use the same OEM key on the same pc . CHEAP RETAIL :- If I buy retail key worth 12usd from a website seems to

:)

Raghav Reddy, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Sharief K Win User

OEM key vs Retail key??

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the link for information about OEM keys and retail keys.

Archived MSDN and TechNet Blogs

Hope it helps. If you need further help, please do get back to us. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Why Microsoft retail key is expensive

I want to buy key from Microsoft but the key is so expensive that i can't buy.It is not in my budget.How to buy official retail key cheap price

AjoyKumar1, Feb 9, 2023
  4. DB5169 Win User

what should I buy oem key or cheap retail key or microsoft retail key? can i fresh install...

oem or retail key

I've bought what was said to be a retail windows10 pro 32/64 license key. Is there anyway to tell by the numbers or lettering if the key is truly a retail key. Is there something I can do to confirm the key is retail key without installing win10 ? sorry
    for the dumb question.

DB5169, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

what should I buy oem key or cheap retail key or microsoft retail key? can i fresh install...

1. what should I buy oem key or cheap retail key or microsoft retail key? can i fresh install... - Similar Threads - should buy oem

2. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  3. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  4. what should I buy oem key or cheap retail key or microsoft retail key? can i fresh install...

what should I buy oem key or cheap retail key or microsoft retail key? can i fresh install...: I have a desktop pc , my pc is not activated and I want it to be activated through legit way but I don't have such high amount 16500rupees - 199.99 usd .My questions:- OEM :- If I buy OEM key from a valid source and later in future if I want to fresh install my same pc with...
  5. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  6. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  7. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

8. Retail and OEM product keys

Retail and OEM product keys: Hello there, I want to buy a product key to activate my OS. In the web I found that there are two types. One is using a retail keyquite expensive and other is using a OEM key. I further found that once you activate using a OEM key it is locked to that device while retail...
  9. Windows 10 pro cheap retail keys

Windows 10 pro cheap retail keys: Some sellers sells windows 10 pro cheap retail product keys. They works properly and active windows. Also its a digital license. But are they real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-cheap-retail-keys/bc9d12a2-833b-49a1-8e8e-685b0ce15f9e
  10. Replace Windows 10 OEM key with a retail key?

Replace Windows 10 OEM key with a retail key?: Hello. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home with an OEM license. I need to replace my motherboard, but I can't buy the same model because it's no longer being manufactured. Since I have my Windows installation set up the way I want it, I'd like to replace my OEM product...