Windows 10: What should i do? (All in one msi computer)

Discus and support What should i do? (All in one msi computer) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PeepWYA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/figvmw/what_should_i_do_all_in_one_msi_computer/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PeepWYA, Mar 14, 2020.

1. What should i do? (All in one msi computer)

/u/PeepWYA, Mar 14, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Mar 14, 2020
  3. user33331 Win User
    Overclock how to AMD 3200+ 754 MSI K8MM-V ? (2005 model)

Hello
    How to make it ? Needing a simple step by step guide for amateur ?
    Vintage 2005 computer:
    • MSI K8MM-V (micro ATX)
    • AMD 64 3200+(2,2GHz) socket 754 Venice TDP=59W
    • 2x1gb Hynix memory DDR400 PC3200
    • Basic 400W Colorsit Power supply
    Air flow should be as today's high standard:
    + CPU cooler TDP=150W: Alpenföhn Ben Nevis tower ( the 120mm 3x copper heat pipes smaller version).
    + New case 2x120mm quality fans inside CFM=60.

I'd like to achieve a easy and safe tuning to a like 2,5 GHz and will be happy if it is possibly achieved for continuous running.

user33331, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Hinek Win User

What should i do? (All in one msi computer)

Uninstalling JRE but .msi is missing

Ok, now I got it:

1. Downloaded and started jre-8u101-windows-i586.exe
    2. The Install failed in the second step with an error code, but as long as the installer is still open I could find a jre1.8.0_101.msi where the uninstall process searches for jre1.8.0_101full.msi (notice the difference in name)
    3. Copied the file to a different directory and renamed it jre1.8.0_101full.msi
    4. Closed the installer (directory and jre1.8.0_101.msi get deleted)
    5. Started the uninstall process and changed the path to my new directory.

Thanks @Biswapriyo for your help!

Hinek, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

What should i do? (All in one msi computer)

1. What should i do? (All in one msi computer) - Similar Threads - should msi computer

2. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...
  3. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...
  4. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer locked. Is this a scam? What should I do?

Computer locked. Is this a scam? What should I do?: I called 888.236.0923 phone was not answered as Microsoft. I have not clicked or called any other number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-locked-is-this-a-scam-what-should-i-do/cdaeb063-ae61-48ea-bbe3-11e6df7861d2
  6. What should I do with all the folders that I created ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What should I do with all the folders that I created ?: I have a habit in creating folders so that will make it easy for me to sort every data and place it in its place before I get to move them to external drive permanently .So I create folders and name them such as pictures at pictures, videos at videos ,then subfolders such as...
  7. What should I do with all the folders that I created ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with all the folders that I created ?: I have a habit in creating folders so that will make it easy for me to sort every data and place it in its place before I get to move them to external drive permanently .So I create folders and name them such as pictures at pictures, videos at videos ,then subfolders such as...
  8. What should I do with all the folders that I created ?

9. BSOD all of a sudden, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD all of a sudden, what should I do?: I was normally browsing the internet on battery with few processes running all of a sudden BSOD occurred. Laptop: Asus TUF A15 R7 4800H RTX 2060Windows: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version: 10.0.22000 Build 22000 BIOS Version/Date: American Megatrends Inc....
  10. BSOD all of a sudden, what should I do?

BSOD all of a sudden, what should I do?: I was normally browsing the internet on battery with few processes running all of a sudden BSOD occurred. Laptop: Asus TUF A15 R7 4800H RTX 2060Windows: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version: 10.0.22000 Build 22000 BIOS Version/Date: American Megatrends Inc....