Windows 10: WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I REALIZED THAT MY WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT GENUINE????

Discus and support WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I REALIZED THAT MY WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT GENUINE???? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; SO TODAY I realized that the windows that i have been using is a cracked one. FIRST I got this pop up everytime start my pc "your windows license is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DinabandhuHo, Nov 16, 2020.

1. WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I REALIZED THAT MY WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT GENUINE????

SO TODAY I realized that the windows that i have been using is a cracked one.

FIRST I got this pop up everytime start my pc "your windows license is going to expire soon".When i found out about this,at first i thought it may be some error but when saw this in my chrome menu, "your browser is managed by your organization" and then i checked today in settings and saw " my windows is activated using your organization's activation service " and i found that i have been running a cracked windows as i didn't find my genuine product key.SO what should i do??

SHOULD I PURCHASE A KEY OR SHOULD I BUY A COMPLETE NEW WINDOWS??.PLEASE HELP

:)

DinabandhuHo, Nov 16, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2020
  4. WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I REALIZED THAT MY WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT GENUINE????

restore from Windows 10 Pro to genuine Windows 10 Home without losing data

Hi,

I realize that you want to restore from Windows 10 Pro to genuine Windows 10 Home without losing data. I will try to help you with this issue.

As you have data to be backed up, suggest you to back the data first. Once that is done as Windows 10 Pro was installed instead of Windows 10 Home, you need to install Windows 7 Home first, then ensure that it is activated and then upgrade to
    Windows 10 Home. You may also use the Windows 10 ISO for the upgrade purpose.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I REALIZED THAT MY WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT GENUINE????

1. WHAT SHOULD I DO AS I REALIZED THAT MY WINDOWS 10 PRO IS NOT GENUINE???? - Similar Threads - SHOULD REALIZED PRO

2. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do?: Windows Script Host Can not find script file C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Temp\aclui.dll.js".* Moved from Community Center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do/32224f23-b384-49f6-9603-9976f4adcbee
  3. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do?: My Whiteboard app is not working. Instead of loading my whiteboards, it projects this. It says ErrorPage. ExplanationError:Messages. Unknown ErrorIts reference id: bbf59c93-dbd1-4b0d-b4ab-c1c635d540e1App.AppVersion2023-10-05T03:54:09.200Z...
  4. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do?: hi there, I made my computer account with a work/school email and I have very important things that I need to access unfortunately I have forgotten my password and whenever I try to reset it I realize I made a typo in the email when I created it and so if it sends me an email...
  5. What should I do?

What should I do?: I need to update my pc from windows 8 to 8.1. I already downloaded the update. But my pc isn't getting updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do/3484290c-9722-4c20-a6e8-2bcb0f3f8d79
  6. What should I do?

What should I do?: Reciently I got a trojan virus Win32/Manson.A!a and I don't know how to uninstall it.The first thing I did was scanning my PC with Windows Defender, and it found that virus. I chose "remove" option image 1. I scanned my PC again just to confirm the virus had been deleted....
  7. What should i do ?

What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  8. What should i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do?: Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there...
  9. What should I do with my Windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    What should I do with my Windows 10 computer?: I recently updated to 2004 and don't have my Windows old folder anymore. But I'm finding a lot of my apps and games glitching. My games don't even load at all or don't save at all and that's all of them. Some of my apps don't load either. I tried everything in the book...
  10. My window 10 is lagging what should I do?

My window 10 is lagging what should I do?: Hello friends My laptop is getting slowdown since I update my windows. Its lagging problem is increase so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-window-10-is-lagging-what-should-i-do/b2522635-c2f3-494f-b1bb-f63988de3198