Windows 10: What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

Discus and support What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by екатерина осипова1, Feb 24, 2024.

1. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip studio, more precisely the window for drawing, works as 1 screen. That is, I'm poking at the drawing window on the tablet, and the mouse is twitching on 1 area on the computer monitor, and it should be on 2 areas. Everything else works fine. It is with clip studio that such a problem exists. When I remove the drivers,

:)

екатерина осипова1, Feb 24, 2024

2. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?

NerdyMama1, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Screen Clips Coming to Windows 10

Read more: Screen Clips Coming to Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

Screen Clips Coming to Windows 10

Read more: Screen Clips Coming to Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

1. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio" - Similar Threads - should screen extension

2. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  3. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  4. What should I do if the "Add Account" window does not work?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What should I do if the "Add Account" window does not work?: I tried to view my calendar and add an e-mail to my windows-mail and to my windows calendar, where both appears the same window , it only differences is the name. Then theres a smaller container in this window, where your accounts appearif you have one or more added. I don't...
  5. What should I do if the "Add Account" window does not work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if the "Add Account" window does not work?: I tried to view my calendar and add an e-mail to my windows-mail and to my windows calendar, where both appears the same window , it only differences is the name. Then theres a smaller container in this window, where your accounts appearif you have one or more added. I don't...
  6. What should I do if the "Add Account" window does not work?

7. Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Clip Studio Paint Work with Windows 11?: When I switched to Windows 10 I had to re-download all the software and assets I had from Clip Studio and Clip Studio Paint. Am I going to have to do that again for Windows 11? Or will I be able to open and run the program as usual from the get-go?...
  8. What does this mean? Should I do it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean? Should I do it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/glob_ial1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilwlc3/what_does_this_mean_should_i_do_it/
  9. settings does not open what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings does not open what should i do ?: settings does not open what should i do ? it opens for just few scounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-does-not-open-what-should-i-do/b0e46aa8-3a38-4547-8ede-c3390c87920f
  10. resolution changes when I do a screen clipping

resolution changes when I do a screen clipping: Hi all, I have a new laptop running Windows 10 (with most recent updates installed) and I'm also using Office 2013 and using a 27 inch external monitor as my main display - showing desktop only on that external monitor. I did a registry hack to get Windows-Y to take a screen...