Windows 10: What should I do to correct this problem?

Discus and support What should I do to correct this problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ken miller 977, Nov 14, 2023.

1. What should I do to correct this problem?

I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which took much longer than normal, then did a SFC /Scannow which did not find any issues.Yesterday, Windows 10 would not start as it should, I finally had to shut down, wait 10 seconds, and restart Windows 10. It would not respond to Control, Alt, Delete. Once I got it going, I did a DISM Scan Health, and a DISM Restore Health and

:)

ken miller 977, Nov 14, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 14, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Nov 14, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

What should I do to correct this problem?

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Nov 14, 2023
Thema:

What should I do to correct this problem?

1. What should I do to correct this problem? - Similar Threads - should correct problem

2. What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to make laptop work correctly?: I'm not able to update my windows laptop or do anything on my laptop , when I connect to the internet it lags behind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-to-make-laptop-work-correctly/62e61808-adf2-49e7-b412-f40b34b78488
  3. What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do to make laptop work correctly?: I'm not able to update my windows laptop or do anything on my laptop , when I connect to the internet it lags behind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-to-make-laptop-work-correctly/62e61808-adf2-49e7-b412-f40b34b78488
  4. What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What should I do to correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to correct this problem?: I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which...
  6. What should I do to correct this problem?

What should I do to correct this problem?: I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which...
  7. what should I do with this problem?

what should I do with this problem?: I recently encountered a problem with my pc where during the fixing c disk in stage 2 is stuck on 103795- 1740588 for over 10 minutes, what should I do? Should I power it off and let it continue? If I power off, would it reset the progress? I already waited 3 full days and I...
  8. what should I do with this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should I do with this problem?: I recently encountered a problem with my pc where during the fixing c disk in stage 2 is stuck on 103795- 1740588 for over 10 minutes, what should I do? Should I power it off and let it continue? If I power off, would it reset the progress? I already waited 3 full days and I...
  9. what should I do with this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652