Windows 10: What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black

Discus and support What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Hp Pavilion i5 Iris xe Graphics laptop Seems to Experience the screen randomly going black every few seconds. The display also has gone all fuzzy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Khanh Nguyen3, Feb 26, 2023.

1. What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black

My Hp Pavilion i5 Iris xe Graphics laptop Seems to Experience the screen randomly going black every few seconds. The display also has gone all fuzzy before And I reinstalled windows and it fixed it Is there a better way to fix this?

:)

Khanh Nguyen3, Feb 26, 2023
  2. FreeBooter, Feb 26, 2023
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Feb 26, 2023
  4. What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black

Monitor is going black or distorted white randomly

I have a LCD monitor on my computer. Randomly, the monitor will either go completely black (as if powered off, and the power light turns off) or it will get a distorted frozen white screen (like how your smartphone would look if you dropped it in a toilet and tried to turn it on). Not too surprising, I have not dropped this 21 inch monitor in a toilet. The only way I can get the monitor to work again is by unplugging it and plugging it back in

I'm pretty sure that it is just a dead monitor that needs to be replaced, but a friend suggested that it might just be the power cord, since the monitor will work (like it is now) for hours on end, then suddenly start randomly not working. It's worth checking out, but before dropping money on a new monitor (if it isn't the power cord), can anyone confirm (or strongly suggest) that it is not a CPU issue or video card? Or maybe someone has seen this before?

Steven Rayback, Feb 26, 2023
Thema:

What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black

1. What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black - Similar Threads - should fixe screen

2. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to fix this?: Hello, I just updated my laptop a while ago and I cant access the Internet. Every network I tried showed "no Internet, secured". But if my other devices like my phone can acces the Internet using the same network. What should I do to fix this?...
  3. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do to fix this?: Hello, I just updated my laptop a while ago and I cant access the Internet. Every network I tried showed "no Internet, secured". But if my other devices like my phone can acces the Internet using the same network. What should I do to fix this?...
  4. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this message and what should I do to fix it?: Every time I connect to the internet this message is displayed and I want to know why this message is displayed and how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-message-and-what-should-i-do-to-fix/894a096a-c946-4fed-ab31-cc1e9deb41c6
  6. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this message and what should I do to fix it?: Every time I connect to the internet this message is displayed and I want to know why this message is displayed and how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-message-and-what-should-i-do-to-fix/894a096a-c946-4fed-ab31-cc1e9deb41c6
  7. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black: My Hp Pavilion i5 Iris xe Graphics laptop Seems to Experience the screen randomly going black every few seconds. The display also has gone all fuzzy before And I reinstalled windows and it fixed it Is there a better way to fix this?...
  9. screen going black randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen going black randomly: windows 10 screen goes black randomly, started when downloaded latest windows 10 update, reverted back to previous version, now message from microsoft my version of windows 10 about to expire?...
  10. What's going on with my screen and how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's going on with my screen and how do i fix it?: [IMG] Recently this has been happening on my screen whenever something black comes on my screen. can anybody tell me what is going on and how i fix it?...