Windows 10: What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

Discus and support What should I do to make laptop work correctly? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not able to update my windows laptop or do anything on my laptop , when I connect to the internet it lags behind.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Dewortor, Nov 17, 2023.

1. What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

I'm not able to update my windows laptop or do anything on my laptop , when I connect to the internet it lags behind.

:)

David Dewortor, Nov 17, 2023

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 17, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 17, 2023
  4. Sern Lee Win User

What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

Narrator cause mention pop out feature doesn't work correctly

Hi, currently I have encounter an issue that with Narrator turn on, the website @ mention feature is unable to work correctly.
    This issue also able to reproduce in microsoft team web version (checking your credentials..), google sheet and etc.

Step to reproduce:
    1. Open narrator
    2. Open microsoft team in web version
    3. In any group chat, type '@'.

4. A suggestion list will popup.

5. Unable to continue key in any text to filter the suggestion list. Narrator will voice 'unavailable' upon key press.

p/s: It seems like Narrator will auto focus on the popup suggestion list option which have been implemented with aria-selected='true' and cause the input key no longer working.

Kindly let me know if there is any suggestion or finding on the issue above. Thanks.

Sern Lee, Nov 17, 2023
Thema:

What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

1. What should I do to make laptop work correctly? - Similar Threads - should laptop correctly

2. What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do to make laptop work correctly?: I'm not able to update my windows laptop or do anything on my laptop , when I connect to the internet it lags behind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-to-make-laptop-work-correctly/62e61808-adf2-49e7-b412-f40b34b78488
  3. What should I do to make laptop work correctly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What should I do to make laptop work correctly?: I'm not able to update my windows laptop or do anything on my laptop , when I connect to the internet it lags behind. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-to-make-laptop-work-correctly/62e61808-adf2-49e7-b412-f40b34b78488
  4. What should I do to correct this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to correct this problem?: I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which...
  5. What should I do to correct this problem?

What should I do to correct this problem?: I installed update KB4023057 for Windows 10 on November 11 on my laptop. It seemed to install ok, no error messages, etc. The next morning when I tried using the laptop I had a problem with the DNS Server not working properly, could not get websites. I did a restart which...
  6. What should I do to correct this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What should I do with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with my laptop?: I don't know where to start, actually. We updated my brother's laptop which is HP Pavilion 14 - Windows 8 to Windows 10. It's been a long time since my brother use it as he's busy working. At first, we install the updates we saw on settings until he decided to update it to...
  8. What to make of this result and what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What to make of this result and what should I do?: After the blue screen appeared on my computer, Memtest 5.00b1 was used to test the result! Please help me look at it! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-make-of-this-result-and-what-should-i-do/a3485bd8-a5d5-4de2-85bd-a004990dd2c7
  9. What to make of this result and what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to make of this result and what should I do?: After the blue screen appeared on my computer, Memtest 5.00b1 was used to test the result! Please help me look at it! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-make-of-this-result-and-what-should-i-do/a3485bd8-a5d5-4de2-85bd-a004990dd2c7
  10. What to make of this result and what should I do?