Windows 10: What should I do to sell Windows 10 BOX legally?

Discus and support What should I do to sell Windows 10 BOX legally? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to sell my Windows 10 BOX in pendrive. As far as I know the BOX versions of Windows can be sold legally when they are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DamianK.1, Nov 8, 2019 at 6:57 PM.

1. DamianK.1 Win User

What should I do to sell Windows 10 BOX legally?

Hello,

I would like to sell my Windows 10 BOX in pendrive. As far as I know the BOX versions of Windows can be sold legally when they are not installed in any computer. What should I do to be able to sell it legally? Of course, I know I need to uninstall it from my PC, but is it enough? Should I just format system partition and my copy of Windows 10 BOX can be sold or should I do something more?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

:)

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 8, 2019 at 6:59 PM
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. What should I do to sell Windows 10 BOX legally?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 8, 2019 at 6:59 PM
Thema:

What should I do to sell Windows 10 BOX legally?

1. What should I do to sell Windows 10 BOX legally? - Similar Threads - should sell BOX

2. Stuck at 48% what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at 48% what should i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KINGDUEB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtunqz/stuck_at_48_what_should_i_do/
  3. Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?: So, today I decided to sell a digital license I had lying around in a somewhat old PC that I had upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago, after being abandonded due to it being very slow and also due to the fact that I got a new PC, I decided to sell my "old" Windows 10 digital...
  4. Should I take legal action against Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I take legal action against Microsoft?: I was having problems with the touchpad on my Surface pro 2017 so I contacted Microsoft and they tried to resolve the issue by remote access but found that it was a internal problem so they decided to replace the device as I still had warranty. Before I sent my device for...
  5. What should I do to an SSD to be performing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What should I do to an SSD to be performing: Hello, I have appealed to the Microsoft Community to ask you to say that I bought two 1000 GB and another 237 GB SSD and please tell me what settings I need to make to have better performance longer life, optimization ect ...). Wait for response! A good day!...
  6. What should I do now?

What should I do now?: I install Windows 10 Pro on my computer half year ago. And at that time, it says Windows has not been active. But I continue use it until now. Now I know that it is not be allow. So if I am illegal? Can I just buy a new computer with Windows 10 Home, or if I stop use the...
  7. Is it legal to sell PCs with inactive Windows 10 version ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to sell PCs with inactive Windows 10 version ?: Hi I have an electronics shop. I format used PCs and resell them. I use Windows 10 copy downloaded from Microsoft official website. In the installation process I choose "I don't have product keys" hence a watermark appears (it's the costumer duty to buy activation key if he...
  8. My window 10 is lagging what should I do?

My window 10 is lagging what should I do?: Hello friends My laptop is getting slowdown since I update my windows. Its lagging problem is increase so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-window-10-is-lagging-what-should-i-do/b2522635-c2f3-494f-b1bb-f63988de3198
  9. OLDER PC incompatible with Windows 10 - what should I do?

OLDER PC incompatible with Windows 10 - what should I do?: I can continue using my older version of Windows 10 but WITHOUT any updates since my old HP PC will NOT accept them OR, I can wipe the HD and install Windows 8.1. How long will 8.1 be maintained by MS? Which option is better for me and WHY?...
  10. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Support
    what should i do?: Hello..... New here and this one is my ist thred... Since i upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10 i am using it...but now my pc need re-install windows. what should i do? my windows upgrade from 8.1 to windows 10 free upgrade. and i have also setup of win 8.1 66652