Windows 10: What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase?

Discus and support What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a optional Lenovo firmware update i want to install it but i'm scared of freeze when updating so what should i do when the updates freeze so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DevaWisanggeni, Nov 29, 2021.

1. What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase?

I have a optional Lenovo firmware update i want to install it but i'm scared of freeze when updating so what should i do when the updates freeze so i can prepare for the worst possibility like freeze that will bricked my PC

:)

DevaWisanggeni, Nov 29, 2021

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Laptop freezes on restart

Laptop freezes on restart even after a clean Windows install. Began after an update a few months ago, I dont remember which. Shut down works. Fast startup is off, bios is up to date.

Any suggestions?

MR Easy Guns, Nov 29, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase?

1. What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase? - Similar Threads - should laptop freeze

2. What should I do when my laptop freezes on start up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when my laptop freezes on start up?: Hi I have a technical issue! So what happened was is I wanted to play rocket league and I noticed it being very slow. So I searched on the internet and I saw that I needed to update my graphics driver in my “management driver” and I saw that I needed to enable one of those....
  3. What should I do when my laptop freezes on start up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do when my laptop freezes on start up?: Hi I have a technical issue! So what happened was is I wanted to play rocket league and I noticed it being very slow. So I searched on the internet and I saw that I needed to update my graphics driver in my “management driver” and I saw that I needed to enable one of those....
  4. What should I do when I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What should I do when I have this issue?: Request Id: baedb5f8-1294-4cd2-a9cb-03a34b482c00 Correlation Id: 7aaebed2-af28-4e71-95fb-1bd4e7087f48 Timestamp: 2023-09-27T14:03:15Z Message: AADSTS7000112: Application '1fec8e78-bce4-4aaf-ab1b-5451cc387264'Microsoft Teams is disabled....
  5. What should I do when I have this issue?

What should I do when I have this issue?: Request Id: baedb5f8-1294-4cd2-a9cb-03a34b482c00 Correlation Id: 7aaebed2-af28-4e71-95fb-1bd4e7087f48 Timestamp: 2023-09-27T14:03:15Z Message: AADSTS7000112: Application '1fec8e78-bce4-4aaf-ab1b-5451cc387264'Microsoft Teams is disabled....
  6. What should I do with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with my laptop?: I don't know where to start, actually. We updated my brother's laptop which is HP Pavilion 14 - Windows 8 to Windows 10. It's been a long time since my brother use it as he's busy working. At first, we install the updates we saw on settings until he decided to update it to...
  7. What should I do with my laptop?

What should I do with my laptop?: I don't know where to start, actually. We updated my brother's laptop which is HP Pavilion 14 - Windows 8 to Windows 10. It's been a long time since my brother use it as he's busy working. At first, we install the updates we saw on settings until he decided to update it to...
  8. What should I do with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase?: I have a optional Lenovo firmware update i want to install it but i'm scared of freeze when updating so what should i do when the updates freeze so i can prepare for the worst possibility like freeze that will bricked my PC...
  10. What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase?

What should i do when my laptop freeze when updating firmware at restart phase?: I have a optional Lenovo firmware update i want to install it but i'm scared of freeze when updating so what should i do when the updates freeze so i can prepare for the worst possibility like freeze that will bricked my PC...