Windows 10: What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

Discus and support What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by edokie, Jun 26, 2022.

1. edokie Win User

What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to enter the Product Key which it said would be revealed by "Gently Scratching" the COA label. Scratching the COA label did not reveal a Product Key! I have made the following requests to Microsoft for Support: 1039428487 Activate Windows 1/23/2022, 1039437444 Can&#39:t activate Windows 5/23/2022, 1036873841 Product key not available 3/18/2022, 103637789 Product key not available 3/6/2022, 1036239951 I can't activate Windows 11 becaus... 3/5/2022,

:)

edokie, Jun 26, 2022
  2. GetFitDad Win User

Faulty scratch off reveals no product key

New computer with windows 10 installed. Have to scratch a pink scratch off to reveal product key to activate windows. There is no product key revealed after scratching off. What do I do?

GetFitDad, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Product key is scratched

Hi,

While scratching the "microsoft"sticker out of the new Windows 10 CD to reveal teh product Key, it's scratched and cannot be read

how can I install Windows on my new laptop?

EhabMattar, Jun 26, 2022
  4. JimWynne Win User

What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

OEM COA labels

Genuine Windows product keys are always sold with installation media.

JimWynne, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

1. What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11... - Similar Threads - should scratching COA

2. How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?: I have the physcial copy of windows 11 with the pink tape where it says you have to 'Gently scratch to reveal product key" I have been scratching it for about an hour and so far nothing has shown. I really don't want to accidently destroy the key, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  3. How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?: I have the physcial copy of windows 11 with the pink tape where it says you have to 'Gently scratch to reveal product key" I have been scratching it for about an hour and so far nothing has shown. I really don't want to accidently destroy the key, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  4. What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...: I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to enter the Product Key which it said would be revealed by "Gently Scratching" the COA label. Scratching the COA label did not...
  5. COA labels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  6. COA labels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  7. COA labels

8. Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal

Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal: Hi Support, I've purchased a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM CD from the retail store here in India, While scratching the Product the sticker came off and resulted in the loss of a few characters. I've contacted Support through call and they've opened a case/ticket :...
  9. Reveal Installed Product Key

Reveal Installed Product Key: Hi, I am trying to find my Installed product by using the wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey. But after hitting the enter on administrator command prompt windows its displays nothing but empty whitespace and exit. can you please help me with...
  10. Window COA Label

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window COA Label: I bought Window from store in Thailand , and now wonder is this COA Lable is counterfeit or not? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-coa-label/1fa2ac8f-f4be-43ed-ad48-aed2979617c9"