Windows 10: What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point.

Discus and support What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HP Povilion P7-1539 installed windows10 home and got Microsoft email code activated it on May 1, 2023. because of set on screen key-board Cops Lock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by peixian guan, Jun 9, 2023.

1. What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point.

HP Povilion P7-1539 installed windows10 home and got Microsoft email code activated it on May 1, 2023. because of set on screen key-board Cops Lock green color so the other day I follow windows step restore to May 14, but windows itself out of order on the half way, the screen shows Automatic Repair Your PC did not start correctly, as per screen instructions press restart and all Advanced options end up return to ” Automatic Repair” page not open the desktop. Everybody using windows7 and windows8 restore to old day point never cost trouble. Please provide technical support boot the desktop o

:)

peixian guan, Jun 9, 2023
  2. jellyroll Win User

How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (CWhat should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point. :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (CWhat should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point. :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Jun 9, 2023
  3. milford Win User
    Restore Point question

I have restore point space limited to 2Gigs on my Tablet. I've noticed that when a new restore point is created at the top of the list, an old one is removed from the bottom of the list. Sooner or later, I will end up with totally new restore points. Is there a way to save one specific restore point, and not loose it? (without actually backing up (not an option on my Tablet) ).

milford, Jun 9, 2023
  4. What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point.

Half of my RTF is gone. Is there a way to restore it?

I've been working on a story recently on my laptop. I saved each chapter in an individual RTF. I remember specifically that the first chapter was 18KB. I'm absolutely certain I saved the entire thing. Multiple times. On multiple dates.

I needed to revise it today, so I made a copy and opened it. Both the original and copy are 10KB now and cut off halfway through. I don't know if it happened before or after I copied it. The last time modified for both copies was listed as 12pm sharp on
    the 16th. I know for sure that's wrong. I don't remember doing anything with the story on that day and I've updated the chapter since then. So it's as if it restored to an old version for no reason. None of my documents list any options for restore points
    when I try. So is there any way to "unrollback" this change?

Benjaminly, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point.

1. What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point. - Similar Threads - should windows10 home

2. What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point.: HP Povilion P7-1539 installed windows10 home and got Microsoft email code activated it on May 1, 2023. because of set on screen key-board Cops Lock green color so the other day I follow windows step restore to May 14, but windows itself out of order on the half way, the...
  3. What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do windows10 home out of order on the half way of restore to old day point.: HP Povilion P7-1539 installed windows10 home and got Microsoft email code activated it on May 1, 2023. because of set on screen key-board Cops Lock green color so the other day I follow windows step restore to May 14, but windows itself out of order on the half way, the...
  4. Help restoring to a restore point that is between 11-20 days old.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help restoring to a restore point that is between 11-20 days old.: Hello Microsoft.We are having some issues with EasyAntiCheat and a windowsupdate, we cant get rid off. It creates some conflicts. Also, removing the update is very HARD.So we made a restore point. To solve this.Now the PC updated with the update again. And it wont allow us to...
  5. Help restoring to a restore point that is between 11-20 days old.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help restoring to a restore point that is between 11-20 days old.: Hello Microsoft.We are having some issues with EasyAntiCheat and a windowsupdate, we cant get rid off. It creates some conflicts. Also, removing the update is very HARD.So we made a restore point. To solve this.Now the PC updated with the update again. And it wont allow us to...
  6. Help restoring to a restore point that is between 11-20 days old.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. creating new restore point after restoring from old restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    creating new restore point after restoring from old restore point: I recently had to restore my computer from a previous restore point. That went well but i have attempted to create a new restore point and i get the following message. 0x800423f4 the writer experienced a non-transient error. I looked for some help but not sure about answer....
  8. What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?: I like to do System Disk Cleanup (old restore points too), After an empty... Restore Point is created, so Win is no longer keeping track of system changes. In old Win 7- I seem to recall it was on every Tuesday after 1hr of No activity...? What day of the week, and what are...
  9. restore point feature available in Windows10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    restore point feature available in Windows10?: I had been using Windows RESTORE feature in when using Windows 7 with success when I had a system failure. This was possible when RESTORE points were established. Is the RESTORE feature available with Windows 10? best, Aaron...
  10. Restore points; what the hell is W10 doing?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore points; what the hell is W10 doing?: What the hell is W10 doing? Yesterday I still had several restore points. Today, I have only one, which is a new one called Scheduled Checkpoint. My own restore points were removed and the Disk Space Usage was diminished. In the meantime, no (Windows) updates took place...